Default Just booked TI for 03/1910-03/27/10

Let the sunnin and funnin begin! Wish it was tomorrow....

Total newbie’s (41) to couples, possible AN experience, and wide-eyed to the Jamaican culture. What can we expect from this resort/people? We are social type like our quite time in the AM by the beach and then turn er up a notch in the afternoon at the swim up bar meeting other great people. Hope we picked the right place but we bought insurance just in case we want to header to Negril.

My husband and I are in our 40's and have been going to CTI for going on 5 years now. We have a BLAST!! The resort is what you make of it. I can tell you one thing though, the staff and the guests are the best people you will meet in the world. Everyone is friendly and out-going. I guarantee you will have the time of your life!!
    Kristen

From what you wrote CTI is the place for you. The beach is low key, but the new swim up bar is the place to party. The swim up bar on TI is also a good place to party. The staff are great and take good care of you.

Enjoy yourselves, we always have a good time.
    Irie Mon

Thanks a ton. We are soooo happy we picked this place now. Thanks for the info.

Fellow newbster reporting here, Cappie!

Our trip is in April, so I will be paying particular attention to your feedback after you've completed your trip, being you're a fellow newb, plus our timeframes are so close.

Hope you and yours have the time of your lives.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.