Thread: New Year's Eve

Default New Year's Eve

Hubby and I were at CN in June and really enjoyed a much needed relaxing and quiet vacation. We are thinking of returning to Jamaica after Christmas through the New Year. Can anyone recommend which resort has the best party atmosphere for New Years?

Have been to CN for NYE for the past seven years and always had an amazing time, cannot recommend highly enough !!

I can't say what the other resorts do but CTI is a great time at New Years. Been there twice for the New Year third time coming up this year.

Have spent 3 years at C.N. and 1 year at CSA on New Years Eve. and would also recommend
    CN even though enjoyed both. We in fact spent 3 of our NYE parties with Ellie and Steve
    and they both made it a great time.
    Will be there again this year

Hello!
    Does anyone know if the New Year's Eve themes for all the resorts has been released? If someone has the info, please let me know! Randymon, if you're reading this please give me the scoop!

Thank you!
    suzyQ

and our time with you Jeff is always memorable
    see you soon x

Hello Keywest51 we have been to Jamaica 4 yrs in a row for NYE and this will be our 5th. We have been to other resorts and last year was our first at CN. WE have to say it was a blast, the days leading up to and the atmosphere (not to mention the marvelous buffet of food) the night of New Years. YOu can't go wrong if you book CN, I just hope they still have vacancies for you
    Jason & Molly

Default For CSA I do

Quote Originally Posted by suzyQ View Post
    Hello!
    Does anyone know if the New Year's Eve themes for all the resorts has been released? If someone has the info, please let me know! Randymon, if you're reading this please give me the scoop!

Thank you!
    suzyQ

CSA - Is All That Jazz- Colors - green, orange and black. This will be our 3rd time at CSA for New Years Eve. Awesome time.