Default This time next week...

...we will finally be at CSS for our very first time. Any suggestions from repeaters on successfully getting through the next 7 days?

So jealous - we don't go back until 2/13 - Have fun!

This time next week we will also be at CSS for our third time!!! Yipppeee!!! I don't have any suggestions on making the next week pass quickly!!! It will DRAG on...believe me! Just keep checking the Message Board and looking at pictures of CSS...oh, and rum helps!

See ya there! We'll be at the Beach Bar having a Hummingbird!

Same for us!! This week is going to be PAINFUL to get through!! I am taking a pre vacation at work before my vacation! I plan on doing as little as possible without getting fired! ;-)

We got back last week and here's some of my fave things from this trip.
    1. A walk in the surf on the main beach
    2. The tree frogs at night.
    3. SSB. You gotta try it.
    4. Casanova restaurant. Amazing food.
    5. Edgar's special omlette for breakfast at the pallazina.
    6. A Bob Marley drink. Gotta do one for sure.
    7. The San Souci jerk burger at the beach grill for lunch. So yummy I had 2!!!
    8. Soaking in the mineral pool after a day in the sun.
    9. Walk up to the edge of the pond and see the turtles come to you.
    10. A pina colada at the SSB bar.... could drink those all day.
    There are so many things to do or not do, there is never a dull moment. Go and enjoy.

We will also be first timers at CSS next Monday! However, our week will not drag we get married this Saturday!!

Make sure everyone at work knows you are going on vacation to a Couples Resort..................AND RUB IT IN!!! Have a great time!

Less than 7 days until we are at "home" at CTI. 10th trip there for ultimate relaxation.

Quote Originally Posted by ginjoe View Post
    This time next week we will also be at CSS for our third time!!! Yipppeee!!! I don't have any suggestions on making the next week pass quickly!!! It will DRAG on...believe me! Just keep checking the Message Board and looking at pictures of CSS...oh, and rum helps!

See ya there! We'll be at the Beach Bar having a Hummingbird!
    You are so right! All day today at work, the time just dragged on and on. My desktop background image is the massage gazebo overlooking the ocean...I could stare at that picture all day.

We will look for you at the bar!!

I wish I could take a pre-vacation, too...having to do next week's work this week! :-(

I will definitely be ready for a drink! We will see you at the Beach Bar!

Quote Originally Posted by MLAustin12 View Post
    ...we will finally be at CSS for our very first time. Any suggestions from repeaters on successfully getting through the next 7 days?
    VERY JEALOUS ... we haven't been yet, but our countdown is almost under a year! I hope you have a WONDERFUL time!!! Would love to hear about your trip and see pics when you get back!

Brenda
    CSS Oct. 2013

Thanks everyone! I will definitely post pics and share our thoughts from our trip.