Default Under a Year 'till we "Go and Know"...

At the moment of typing, my husband and I have 364 days 11 hours and 12 minutes until we "go and know".

I am so excited, the count was well over 500 days when we first made the reservation ... it will be a special trip for us ... thanks to everyone for the advice, stories and pictures. You generosity with the sharing of your experiences has relaxed my mind and eased my fears and worries about traveling outside the country.

Brenda
    CSS Oct. 2013

From the moment your plane almost touches runway In MBJ Sangster airport, The view is awesome,, Blue waters, make your way thru baggage claim, Find the Couples lounge, Your treated like royalty from that moment on, We've only so far been to CTI, The view from lobby toward Tower Isle is better than any photos ever viewed, And soon as you walk in the lobby your greeted by Byron or Emanuel i think it was, with a big, DONT WORRY BE HAPPY WELCOME TO JAMAICA MON, We was there over a year ago and are going back spring of 2014 for sure, Cant afford it after this years farm drought, We truly have found vacation home,after 7 days there we didnt want to leave to fly home, Couples does every thing 110%

Quote Originally Posted by Mark&Terri View Post
    From the moment your plane almost touches runway In MBJ Sangster airport, The view is awesome,, Blue waters, make your way thru baggage claim, Find the Couples lounge, Your treated like royalty from that moment on, We've only so far been to CTI, The view from lobby toward Tower Isle is better than any photos ever viewed, And soon as you walk in the lobby your greeted by Byron or Emanuel i think it was, with a big, DONT WORRY BE HAPPY WELCOME TO JAMAICA MON, We was there over a year ago and are going back spring of 2014 for sure, Cant afford it after this years farm drought, We truly have found vacation home,after 7 days there we didnt want to leave to fly home, Couples does every thing 110%
    ... thanks, we are soooo looking forward to it! Sorry about the drought, we aren't farmers but live in rural Ohio and many of our friends had a rough year this year. Hopefully things work out and you can return to CTI next year. We might do the day pass thing, but then again, I've heard sand gravity might take over and keep us on property! LOL

Brenda
    CSS 2013

Brenda, just about every couple that ever went to any of the four Couples resorts, felt exactly the way you do. And the feeling doesn't go away as soon as your vacation is over. Not by a long shot. Those memories and incredible experiences will continue to fuel your passions for Jamaica. You will be left wanting more, much, much more.

I'm sure you can feel the enthusiasm on the MB concerning everyone's vacation. It's infectious and extremely contagious.

So for now, enjoy your countdown, even though it is off in the distance. Trust me. The closer you get to going, the brigher that beacon will become.

I can tell you all of this with complete confidence. Because when we arrive at CTI on Nov. 8, it will be our 34 visit, over the past 17 years. And it's still every bit as exciting and rewarding and fun as the very first time.
    Ahhhhh. I love newbies. You're gonna love it.

Richie

Brenda - We agree so much with Crabracer!! We are going to CSS for our 7th time the first week of December (our 9th trip to Couples), to renew our vows, and are as excited about this trip as we were on our first one, if not more!! We miss the beauty of the resort, we miss the romance of the resort, we miss the peacefulness of Sunset Beach, and we so miss that wonderful staff!!!

Your trip will arrive, and until it does, know that you are going to have a wonderful romantic getaway, and are going to create so many beautiful memories!
    (Karen&Paul)

I am very much enjoying the countdown, "meeting" new friends on the message board and planning for our trip. Everyone is so nice and helpful, sharing pictures and information. I already feel like a member of the "family".