Default The blue Body Wash

I just love the blue body wash that Couples provides and finally thought I found where I can buy some. I contacted the company and was told the name of the product and that it is the one ordered by the resort. I was pretty excited to get that. It came today, but when I opened and smelled it, it did not have that wonderful fresh smell that is the couples brand. I still think the product itself is probably a good product, but it is not the same even though I was told it is. Or maybe it is the same thing but couples adds a special scent??
    Randymon, please tell us where we can buy this product. I know there have been others on the board asking and commenting on the same product. Maybe you do order this product but add a certain scent to it to make that special smell, but I sure wish I could get some and I'm sure there are others too.
    Maybe someone else knows the secret. Why is it such a secret?
    Thanks
    Karin

I love that smell. Took a bottle home a few year ago; before they put it in a shower dispenser. Now when ever I need a little boost in the morning I smell it.
    Wish we could buy it too.

I found the blue suave body wash was pretty close in the scent to what we get at CTI and it's cheap!
    Vicky