Thread: Club MoBay

Hybrid View

Default Club MoBay

For any of you who have purchased tickets to spend your time at the MoBay airport, is there a date on the tickets? I'm wondering...if I didn't use them this trip, could I use them on my next one? Also, did they do away with going through immigration when you depart Jamaica? Thanks for any answers!

Quote Originally Posted by oxbgirl View Post
    For any of you who have purchased tickets to spend your time at the MoBay airport, is there a date on the tickets? I'm wondering...if I didn't use them this trip, could I use them on my next one? Also, did they do away with going through immigration when you depart Jamaica? Thanks for any answers!

Went to Club Mobay last July, yes there is a date on it and can only be used on the date of departure. It was really nice there. Don't know if they did away with the immigration thing.
    Dianavr

You still have to go through immigration but the pass gets you through quicly. Did it last week.

Went to Club Mobay two weeks ago on a Tuesday. Not sure if it was worth the cost...it was ok but nothing real special. There was no line at 1:00 pm in the afternoon so it did not save anytime going through immigration/security. Might be different in the morning.

We are scheduled to depart Jamaica (sadly) the Saturday after Thanksgiving, flight leaves mid-afternoon. Is that a good time to have the Club Mobay tickets? I assume it will be busy then, but I would like any input. Thanks!

It did save us time getting through immigration but not through security as they put us in a line behind a wheel chair bound person & family.

What is the lounge like? Worth the extra money? Thinking about using it for our next trip in dec.
    Chippiesue
    Sans Souci 2009
    Couples Negril Nov 2010
    Swept Away November 2011

Couples tower island December 2012

Actually the Club MoBay tickets are good for 1 year from date of purchase.

It was a nice place to relax and grab a drink. Hint, there is a quiet room too. Food was really terrible, but we were used to Couples food anyway, so nothing but the wife's cooking was going to compare. Since we flew out at an off time, we didn't really save that much time at security. I don't remember that it even affected immigration. But if you're flying out on a weekend, its definitely worth it.

We liked the lounge... Yes, food terrible, but great drinks, ice cold beer, fabulous service and comfy lounge, nice washrooms, and we loved all the photographs ... Would definitely do it again