Thread: first time

Hybrid View

Default first time

My husband and I will celebrate our 40th anniversary next year and we are planning going to couples .Any suggestions as to which one we should chose and what ativities should we try. I have told him I would try the au natural beach while we are their.
    Also What do you wear while dining or attending the entertainment?
    Last edited by Babs; October 22nd, 2012 at 07:18 PM.

We haven't been to any yet, but we are celebrating our 25th Oct 2013 at CSS. For me, it seemed the best fit for us, smaller amount of rooms, secluded nooks and crannies and the mineral pool was my hubby's request. It seemed to me to be exactly what I was looking for.

From everything I have read on this board CTI and CSS have the best AN places and it seems that you can't go wrong with any Couples resort you choose.

Congratulations on your upcoming Anniversary! I look forward to our 40th someday!

Brenda
    CSS Oct. 2013

We were at CN last year and can't wait to go back! The staff is second to none in making everything wonderful right from the gardeners to management. We will be headed back in the early part of 2013. Take part in as many or as few activities as you wish. I did a bunch of snorkeling and the guides were great, we had grand plans of doing so many excursions but in the end we didn't head off resort at all, everything was perfect right where we were. Not sure what clothing you are asking about.

Babs - For a 40th wedding anniversary, CSS would be the best choice, hands down! It is a very romantic and stunningly beautiful resort, with the best, au naturel facilities of the 4 resorts. We have a lot of information we could send to you about the resort (far more than we could put on the message board!), if you are interested, send us an e-mail to pellis4@cogeco.ca and we'll send it along to you, along with some pictures.
    (Karen&Paul)

Without a doubt CSS is fantastic and has the best A/N beach. Tower Isle sometimes has problems getting to the A/N island and on these occasions bus guests to the A/N beach at CSS. The only downside with CSS is that the property is built into a cliff and because of this there are a lot of steps up and down.