Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: May 2013

Hi Becmec. We will be there the same days we just arrive on the 10th. Seems like I have seen your names on this site a few years ago.

Nope wasn't us. This is our first trip to Jamaica. We have been going to Punta Cana last couple of years. Decided we wanted sunsets instead of sunrises.

You will love it. This is our 4rth trip to Swept Away. See ya'll there. I'll buy ya'll a drink.

Hey "Friends", I'm very sad to announce that my wife and I had to cancel our trip May 11th-18th (Chris and Sue). My wife was diagnosed with type 2 breast cancer about a month ago. She just finished her second round of Chemo, so we cannot travel out of the country while her immune system is compromised. We were getting so excited... oh well, obviously her health is most important. Anyway, we are already planning for May 2014, we'll just have to wait a little longer to get home, have fun everybody!

So sorry to hear that
    Our prayers that the treatments work and for full recovery!

Only 28 days til our first trip to CSA May 15-24. Super excited!!! Hope to see you there.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleO View Post
    Hey "Friends", I'm very sad to announce that my wife and I had to cancel our trip May 11th-18th (Chris and Sue). My wife was diagnosed with type 2 breast cancer about a month ago. She just finished her second round of Chemo, so we cannot travel out of the country while her immune system is compromised. We were getting so excited... oh well, obviously her health is most important. Anyway, we are already planning for May 2014, we'll just have to wait a little longer to get home, have fun everybody!
    LittleO ~ Me and my wife have you guys in our prayers..... God Bless

My new bride and I will be first-timers here May 26th - June 2nd. Really looking forward to it! Been lurking here a while now and now that we're 40 days away, I can't wait to experience what so many have shared. Looking forward to new experiences and new friendships!

Thoughts and prayer to LittleO and family!

Sorry to here that LittleO. We wish you all the luck in the world. I had a scare myself but luckily it was benign. We will pray for you both!

Looking to go diving with you guys.

We appreciate the thoughts and prayers, guys. Was looking forward to meeting some of you...We were going with another couple this time around, Jeff and Melissa. They have been to Couples but not CSA. We talked them into CSA, so show'em a good time! Peace, Chris

May 1-8. First stay at CSA..Many past trips to Jamaica. CAN NOT WAIT!!! My hubby & I both have stressful jobs, so the relaxation is much needed. Hope to meet some of you!

Just 9 More days until our 3rd trip to CSA. We will be at from April 28th - May 5th

Congrats on your wedding! Beautiful picture! Enjoy your honeymoon!

Tell them to look for the Cajuns, ( that is what we call ourselves) wearing Harley Davidson t-shirts. We will take care of them. Five time visitors. 19 days to go!!!
    Last edited by Waynel; April 24th, 2013 at 10:28 AM.

30 days until paradise!!!!

LittleO, Sorry to hear you had to cancel your trip, we were looking forward to meeting you, since we were there the same dates. Sue, our thoughts and prayers are with you. You will get past this and be laying on the beach this time next year. Stay strong! Brian and Mary Ellen

We'll be there the 3rd thru the 11 and from Nebraska too!! You will love it!!

We will be there May 25th thru June 1st for our 1st trip to Jamaica and to Couples. We will be elebrating our 25th wedding anniversary while we are there on May 28th. We are so excited and can not wait to arrive.

Barb and Jay

8 days left.... I can smell the Jerk and Rum Punch Already!

Quote Originally Posted by bandjfromPA View Post
    We will be there May 25th thru June 1st for our 1st trip to Jamaica and to Couples. We will be elebrating our 25th wedding anniversary while we are there on May 28th. We are so excited and can not wait to arrive.

Barb and Jay
    You guys will love it
    We came here for our 25th and coming back got or 30th!!!
    Will have to toast together
    We re from s jersey

Quote Originally Posted by ron+rose View Post
    You guys will love it
    We came here for our 25th and coming back got or 30th!!!
    Will have to toast together
    We re from s jersey
    Thanks Ron and Rose:

Looking forward to meeting you. We will definately have to share a toast.

Helen and I will be coming home May 3-11 2013. Hope to run into some of you there. I know Helen has scheduled all sorts of activities for us, the only ones I'm sure of are golf everyday for me, snorkeling excursion and the pub crawl on wednesday the 8th. This is our second stay at CSA in the last eight months, so we obviously enjoy it here. Name:  185.JPG
Views: 118
Size:  253.3 KB

may 3-11

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast