Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: May 2013

Default May 2013

Just booked our first trip to CSA May 4-11, staying in a BFVS. Many trips to Dominican Republic, first to Jamaica. New Happy place?

My wife and I will be there from April 30 thru May 8. This is our second trip to the couples resorts. We were married at CSS in April of 2010 and we cant wait for our return trip home. We have talked our best friends into getting married there on the 4th of May.

Unfortunately travel plans have changed and we will be there May 11-18th. Have fun and save some Red Stripe for us!

Booked our first trip to CSA May 5 - 12, 2013, staying in an OFVS. My husband did a lot of research and he decided this was the best place for what we want - relaxation!!! Looking for tips and advice since it's our first time! I hope seeing myself on the beach in May gets me through this cold Nebraska winter! Looking forward to meeting some of you!
    Last edited by kat65; November 9th, 2012 at 11:21 AM.

Our first time to CSA also - May 5-12, staying in a OFVS. Counting the days!

We are planning to go May 8-15. Still need to book. Hopefully final in next week or 2. We have researched the entire Caribbean and decided CSA is the place to be. We can't wait!!!

Just booked our first trip May 8th-17th. We are so excited!! Hope to meet some of you down there.

We will be there May 1-8. It will be our first vacation outside the US.

We will be there May 1-8!

145 days until we get to CSA. May 8-17. It is our first trip and we can't wait!!! The April and June trippers are posting like crazy. Where are all of our soon to meet May trippers? Are you out there or are we going alone?

First times here! Well be honeymooning at CSA from the 9-19. I'm so excited. More so for the honeymoon than the actual wedding. Shhh told tell lol

First timers here! We will be there April 30 - May 7th. Were hoping to meet lots of fun couples there.
    Jeff & Jackie

Arriving May 3 on American Airlines @1040 am looking to share a charter air taxi to Negril (Tim Air) anybody interested?

See you there, going May 4th-8th! Second trip to Negril, first to CSA!

Quote Originally Posted by Scandi View Post
    145 days until we get to CSA. May 8-17. It is our first trip and we can't wait!!! The April and June trippers are posting like crazy. Where are all of our soon to meet May trippers? Are you out there or are we going alone?
    We'll be there May 5-12, 2013 so you won't be alone! This is our first time as well and really looking forward to the sunshine and relaxation! It's 6 degrees and snow here in Nebraska today!

First time to Jamaica, and thus first time to Couples! Headed to CSA for an 11 day honeymoon- May 27-June 6!

We will be there apr28 through may5!

Getting ready to book our 4th trip for probably May 5-13th! We had thought about trying somewhere new, perhaps even CN but in the end, this is where we want to be. All you newcomers will LOVE it. Little slice of paradise....

Will be there Apr27 to May4. First time to CSA. We stayed at CSS last year.

Will be our first trip out of the states. April 27-May 4. Have no idea what to expect.

Ok our trip is officially booked! We are going May 5-12th - staying in a GVS per our usual. Hoping to get the ground floor again so we hopefully have kitty visitors.

My husband and I just booked our first trip to CSA for May 23 - June 1st! Looking forward to our first trip to Jamaica, and hoping to do the One Love Bar Crawl while we're there.

Quote Originally Posted by kat65 View Post
    Booked our first trip to CSA May 5 - 12, 2013, staying in an OFVS. My husband did a lot of research and he decided this was the best place for what we want - relaxation!!! Looking for tips and advice since it's our first time! I hope seeing myself on the beach in May gets me through this cold Nebraska winter! Looking forward to meeting some of you!
    We'll be there the same time. Our flight gets into MBJ around 11:45a so hope to be at the resort around 2pm. We booked the GVS - were hoping to upgrade but nothing available! You picked a perfect place for relaxation - it's why this will be our 4th time returning. Try all the restaurants, make sure you spend some time across the street (spa, walking path, smoothie bar). We've not once done the orientation tour - figured it out as we went along. Walk all around the property, walk the beach. RELAX! Probably one of the things I recommend most is just allow yourself to be swept up (swept away? LOL) in Jamaica time. Things move slower there. "No problem, mon" and "It's Irie". Oh - make sure to do the cat cruise. Hope to see you!

We will be there May 12-17. First time to CSA and third trip to Jamaica.

My wife and I will be there for the first time from May 19th - May 26th. Very excited to see what Couples and Jamaica have to offer. Would be awesome to meet some new friends as well.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast