Default What can you wear to the club?

My wife and I are going to CSS in April and she was wondering how erotic of and outfit can she wear to Cassanova. We know its not no Hedonism we just want to know what to wear to get a cocktail at night.

Little confused here, I thought Cassanova was a restaurant you needed a reservation for not a club? My first trip will be in July, all previous trips have been to CN, I was under the assumption dance/disco nights were at Sunset Beach.

Casanova is not a club; it's a restaurant. A sundress or a cocktail dress would be appropriate. Reserve "erotic" clothing for the privacy of your room.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

The Cassanova is not a club. It's a restaurant. Dress is elegant.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Dressy/ stylish not erotic. save that for your room. couples is nothing like Hedo.

Quote Originally Posted by JPTexan82 View Post
    My wife and I are going to CSS in April and she was wondering how erotic of and outfit can she wear to Cassanova. We know its not no Hedonism we just want to know what to wear to get a cocktail at night.

if u want to email us we can show u some pics of what my wife has worn at couples ... mctighth2400 at gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by JPTexan82 View Post
    Dress up nicely as if going to a nice restaurant in your home town.

Cassanova is a specialty restaurant and not a bar or club. I would not dress skimpy myself there.

CSS, and all Couples Resorts, are not Hedo type resorts. They are resorts with class where you can experience romance with your spouse while making friends with and demonstrating respect towards other guests. To that end...dinner dress, at any of the CSS restaurants, should be tasteful. Casanova, being more upscale, requires wearing appropriate dinner attire for that class of restaurant.

Enjoy your stay at CSS!

Bart & Bug

Hey everyone - the OP said he knows it isn't Hedo!!! Ease up.

To answer your question, if you're talking about just hanging out at the bar for cocktails (and it sounds like you are) your wife should feel free to wear something a little more risque if she wants to. I mean, something ultra low-cut, or a mini-skirt would not be inappropriate. Halter dresses, stuff with spit sides to show a little thigh...things like that would be fine for hanging out at the bar at night, and dancing when there is entertainment.

You will see everything from women in maxi-dresses, and some women dressing like they are headed to church, all the way to women wearing things like what I described, i.e., "clubwear". If it makes you and your wife happy for her to dress more revealing - go for it!!! Enjoy your romantic vacation!

I think maybe the OP has been mis-judged a bit becaus of his choice of words. He did express that he understood that Couples is NOT Hedo. Many ladies on vacation at Couples dress a bit more over the top than they would at "a restaurant in your home town". I know that mrs. dirtleg (sandyfoot) has dresses and swim suits that she only wears on our vacations to CSA and I know for a fact she it not the only one.

Maybe we should help dude out by informing him of where, or if, there is a "club" facility at CSS (I am not familiar with the property or I would help him out myself) where they can let their hair down a bit, dress up in something a bit provocative without going overboard, have a couple of cocktails, dance the night away and be grown-ups for an evening. Come on, where's that old message board spirit of romance and adventure?

Okay...so where to go for a cocktail at CSS? The Balloon Bar has some great evening entertainment where you can catch a nice after-dinner drink. Many women we've seen there will dress "comfortably", showing off the tan they've acquired, without showing it all. The thing to do is relax and enjoy yourself without "going overboard" as pointed out by dirtleg.

Have fun at CSS!

Bart & Bug