Default Wedding Rehearsal?

I've been searching long and hard for a thread regarding the wedding rehearsals Couples offers and can't seem to find one, so I apologize if I'm just overlooking it! Has anyone opted to spend the time and money to do this? If so, is it worth it or is the "go with the flow" type of ceremony comfortable enough to skip out on the rehearsal? How long does it last? We're getting married at CSA next April and are trying to book certain things ahead of time! Looking forward to hearing some opinions.

We didn't do a rehersal. Our was very informal and we just "went with the flow". It was just the two of us though.

Gotcha. Another reason I'm asking is because my sister just returned from getting married in the Bahamas, signed up/paid for the rehearsal, and it ended up just being a rehearsal DINNER, which was obviously a total waste of money at an all-inclusive resort. Decisions, decisions!

Hey, I am a professional event coordinator, if you give me the number of persons you are thinking of I could book you at a beautiful location near your hotel, you would be happy, contact me at 716 777 3380. Julian

send me needs and we will be happy to assist

We got married at CSS and just went with the flow. The wedding is as formal as you want it to be and the wedding coordinator at the resort will assist you with putting it all together. We've seen countless weddings at CSA and the wedding coordinator works with the couple to ensure everything is perfect for that special day...including making you comfortable with what to expect during the ceremony. There's really no need for a rehersal so it would be wasting money to plan that and a rehersal dinner. Oh by the way...the wedding coordinator does not charge for their services at CSA.

Hope this helps!

Bart & Bug

Quote Originally Posted by Bart and Bug View Post
    We got married at CSS and just went with the flow. The wedding is as formal as you want it to be and the wedding coordinator at the resort will assist you with putting it all together. We've seen countless weddings at CSA and the wedding coordinator works with the couple to ensure everything is perfect for that special day...including making you comfortable with what to expect during the ceremony. There's really no need for a rehersal so it would be wasting money to plan that and a rehersal dinner. Oh by the way...the wedding coordinator does not charge for their services at CSA.

Hope this helps!

Bart & Bug

Thank you so much for your reply! I think we will opt out of it then!