Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

We just got back from Jamaica March 21-28th. We did the arrival and departure with Club Mobay. We found that we were glad to have paid for these services. Traveling during spring break the lines for immigration and security were long. We got to the Couples Lounge check in at the airport and went straight to Club Mobay for a drink and a bite to eat. On the bus within 30 mins. Just let Couples know that you will be a Club Mobay waiting for the bus. We didn't and the bus was waiting on us. The Mobay lounge for arrivals is smaller than the lounge for departures but just as good on services. On our return trip to the airport we encountered a problem. We barely made it to the airport. If it wasn't for Club Mobay getting us through we would have missed our flight back to the states. We feel it was well worth the extra expense for the peace of mind.

Hi Aurora55, Where is the Club Mobay Arrivals Lounge located? When we used the arrival service in December there wasn't an arrival lounge available? What type of food and drink do they have in the Arrivals Lounge?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by suzyQ View Post
    Hi Aurora55, Where is the Club Mobay Arrivals Lounge located? When we used the arrival service in December there wasn't an arrival lounge available? What type of food and drink do they have in the Arrivals Lounge?

Thanks!
    I'm not Aurora.... but the MoBay Arrival Lounge is literally right next door to the Couples arrival lounge. Very convenient. LOL We just used this service a few weeks ago. Nice lounge and that's where we hung out until the bus shuttle left as we were the only ones in there and the Couples lounge was a bit more crowded.
    Linda & Nick
    CSA - Oct 2004 (for our wedding!!!)
    CN - March 2006, Nov 2013
    CSS - March 2013

Hi suzyQ. Club Mobay Arrivals is right next door to Couples Lounge. Basically the same food and drinks as you would find in the Departure Club Mobay Lounge just on a smaller version.

I used this service for our last trip to CSS this past March. Last year when we went to Negril we arrived on a Sat and left on a Sat. It was very crowded and took a long time arriving and leaving to get through customs. I figured I would buy the club MoBAy pass this time. We arrived on a Wednesday and left on a Wednesday. Both arriving and Leaving hardly no others in sight. So the Club MoBay really did us no good. The service itself was as advertised and had it been busy it would have really been worthwhile. I guess its the luck of the draw as to how busy the airport is when you arrive and leave. For the Price of the service when I go again next year I will definitely get it again. It really beats waiting hours in line if there are any.

We are planning to buy this for the arrival service because I want to get out of the airport ASAP after 16 hours of travel Plus I figure a bite to eat might be nice! We land in a week Saturday at 1130am.

Is this service really worth it for departure? We leave basically 11am on Saturday? We want to do some duty free shopping.

I'm thinking about this too. I arrive at 10:30 AM on a Thursday. Worth spending the money on?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3