Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: November 2013

hi Jrbr what part of n Texas? we might be close this will be our 6th time hope to see you if you two make it over to ssb we spend most of our time there 28 day to go here
    e mail us at jim.higgs.58@gmail.com

Well we finally booked for CSS again! May have met some of you last Thanksgiving. We'll be arriving on Nov. 26th. Looking forward to drinks at SSB!

Scott & Kate
    NoVa

Congrats! We will be at CSS Nov 8th-14th...See you there!

My husband and I will be at CSS Nov 8-14....will be at SSB everyday....can't wait! Hope we get to see you guys! We are from Tenn and this is our 3rd stay at Couples and our 2nd stay at CSS!

Hi! We will be there 8th-14th....would love to toast with you! Congrats!

Hi TammyTN well save you a seat if you two visit ssb
    see every one when we get there our count down now is 18 more day i think our bags are pack already
    Jim&Judy here in texas

Countdown to 21 days!! Look forward to fun in the sun. See you on SSB Jim and Judy!!
    Rick&Debbie from PA

Did our pre-registration online yesterday!! 11 days and counting. We are landing at MBJ at about 930am on the 2nd of November - I think this will be our earliest time getting to JA. Can't wait. Will miss our September CSS friends but looking forward to meeting some new friends and relaxing with my dear wife - we need a re-charge!!
    Chuck and Gail
    Washington DC area (Northern VA)
    CSS April 19th
    7th Trip to Couples (2xCSA 4xCSS 1xCTI)
    Too many trips to JA to count and still love it!

yea we are . We cant hardly wait I'm ready to try out that new hot tube or just sit around after lunch with a drink and some of those french fries

Fiirst time at a Couples resort, sixth visit to JA. We arrive at CSS Nov 16 for one week. Looking forward to it very much and planning to have a good time!
    Sheila & Ray (Canada)

From a scan through the posts, looks like Kaci & Steve, Chillin, Richard & Jaqui and Jamaicabound will all be there at the same time as us... although we'll be spending most of our time on SSB, you may see Ray elsewhere wearing an Everton shirt.... please forgive him and say hello :-) (If you are not from the UK, it's a blue football (soccer) shirt sponsored by "Chang" beer). Here's to a great time, everyone... cheers!

1 week from today we will be hanging out a CSS enjoying the sun and the fun of Jamaica!!

Yeah for us!!
    Chuck and Gail
    CSS April 19th

Default Hello

Quote Originally Posted by ameliemario View Post
    Good morning to you !
    We will also be at CSS from nov 8 to 15 for our wedding schedule on nov 11.
    We will be only the 2 of us, no friend or family (our choice !!!)
    It could be great to meet others couple to celebrate this !!!
    We will be at CSS from 11/9 thru 11/16 love to meet you 2 and help celibrate your wedding. We will be on the nude beach most days give us a email before the trip if you want to work out meeting. Jon and Paula at sicouple2@frontier.com

We will be at CSS from Saturday 11/9 until Saturday 11/16 looking to meet other couples socially and go from there. Lets chat before we get there Jon and Paula.

Hello all,

We are planning to be at Couples San Souci and are arriving on November 2 through 9. We plan to spend a fair amount of time at Sunset Beach lay to the sun, have fun, and of course drink some of the rum drinks in the pool & hot tub. First time at a true AN beach and we both love the idea. We're 39 and 44 from NYC, very social and approachable types, and we're hoping to meet other friendly folks while there.

Cheers,
    Gabriel and Brad

By the time this is posted we will have only 2 more sleeps till CSS - Looking forward to the sun and fun on the 2nd!
    Chuck and Gail
    CSS April 19th

16 Days and counting!!! I cannot focus on anything but our first trip to Jamaica! -BJ & Jon from New England, USA

Quote Originally Posted by yqg View Post
    From a scan through the posts, looks like Kaci & Steve, Chillin, Richard & Jaqui and Jamaicabound will all be there at the same time as us... although we'll be spending most of our time on SSB, you may see Ray elsewhere wearing an Everton shirt.... please forgive him and say hello :-) (If you are not from the UK, it's a blue football (soccer) shirt sponsored by "Chang" beer). Here's to a great time, everyone... cheers!
    Looking forward to it....not long to wait now and we have never met a Canadian Everton fan before :-)

Yep, we arrive on the 18th, we haven't been for 6 years..... Can't wait!

Just over 2 weeks and counting.......

Richard & Jacky
    Xxx

Love to know how the weather is......anyone give us an update from SSB......
    chillinjamaica@hotmail.com

Can't wait to be in the sun with a dirty banana drink! See you all there! If anyone wants to email us you can at tdwilson1970@gmail.com

See ya soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Chillin View Post
    Looking forward to it....not long to wait now and we have never met a Canadian Everton fan before :-)
    Born and raised in Uk but have lived longer in Canada now... we have a weird mixed accent, well I do... I'm in the UK now, sadly for a death in the family. I am looking forward to this vacation even more so now, I have just had a reminder that we should enjoy ourselves while we can.

looking forward to meeting you, see you soon.

Sheila (& Ray)

We (BJ & Jon from New Hampshire) can't wait to meet up with everyone next weekend!! 5 more sleeps and we are there!

Less than a week to go now.... Can't wait to meet everyone and have a great week.... We arrive on Monday 18th.

Hope everyone has a hassle free & safe journey.

See you at the Au Natural bar.

Rich & Jacky
    Xx

@ Kaci & Steve.... what time does your flight get in to MBJ on Saturday? We are due to land just after 2 pm.

Sheila & Ray

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast