Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: December 2013

Default December 2013

I guess I will start the thread.

Will be returning for our 3rd time to Sans Souci on 12/7- 12/14. Looking forward to seeing some old friends again and meeting some new ones as well.

Who will join us????

Darren and Leesa

Default Coming home

Linda and I aren't sure how many times but we are going to arrive on Dec 2nd thru the 9th.

Quote Originally Posted by still_lovin View Post
    I guess I will start the thread.

Will be returning for our 3rd time to Sans Souci on 12/7- 12/14. Looking forward to seeing some old friends again and meeting some new ones as well.

Who will join us????

Darren and Leesa

We are booked at CSS 12/01/2013- 12/08/2013 and CSA 12/08/2013-12/15/2013 Larry and Judi , this will be our 9th visit to couples.

Quote Originally Posted by Piggly Wiggly View Post
    Linda and I aren't sure how many times but we are going to arrive on Dec 2nd thru the 9th.
    I am so glad that I had the chance of meeting the two of you, please tell Anthoy and Gloria , a drain, that I said hello and I'm going to miss them. I'm am very said to say that Dennis past away in Feburay so I had to cancel our trip for October :-) it was so nice to have met the two of you, take care, Darlene

Good to see that you will be there with us again Rooster. Hope you are doing well. Linda as well. See you in 8 months.

Default Happy times

Quote Originally Posted by Piggly Wiggly View Post
    Great, Richard and I will be there Dec. 2 - 10th, maybe we'll see you on the bus. Hope you guys are having a great spring. -Peggy

Quote Originally Posted by The Two D's View Post
    I am so glad that I had the chance of meeting the two of you, please tell Anthoy and Gloria , a drain, that I said hello and I'm going to miss them. I'm am very said to say that Dennis past away in Feburay so I had to cancel our trip for October :-) it was so nice to have met the two of you, take care, Darlene
    Darlene I am so sorry to hear about Dennis. I hope our paths cross again. Take care of yourself.

We will be booking Dec 3-13
    Last edited by MsHoo; May 13th, 2013 at 08:14 AM.

We are currently finishing up 10 days at CSS right now.
    Last edited by MsHoo; May 13th, 2013 at 08:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by still_lovin View Post
    Good to see that you will be there with us again Rooster. Hope you are doing well. Linda as well. See you in 8 months.
    Sorry to say we won't be making it back this year. I had to cancel our yearly trip since Rooster's (Tom's) doctor said no more plane travel. He ended up in the hospital the week after our last trip, and we could have lost him because his CO2 level was so high. We are really going to miss everyone, and of course the beatiful CSS (and SSB). I am just grateful that I still have him.
    Linda

Looking forward to meeting everybody.
    Last edited by MsHoo; May 13th, 2013 at 08:14 AM.

Sorry to hear that you won't be there this year. I was hopeful that rooster was doing better. Hope to see you both again sometime. We will miss you.

We will be at CSS again this year, Dec. 8-15. We have been to CSA (x5), CN (x1), CTI (x1), and CSS (x1) and will be returning again to CSS this year with another couple who have only been to CSA x1.

We are Tom & Nancy from MN. We are looking forward to sharing CSS with our friends but also are looking forward to meeting new friends.

Linda & Tom (Rooster) - While I don't know you personally, I do remember you on last year's meet-up board. I am so sorry to hear about Rooster and that you had to cancel your trip.

Also, Darlene, very sorry to hear about Dennis passing away. Again, I don't know you personally but there is such a Couples' connection, especially with this board, and I'm so grateful to be a part of it!

No one has posted pictures yet this time around, so I'll be the first to start....if you see us, please say hi! I (Nancy) usually get braids, so thought I better post a pre- and post-braid picture....
    Name:  5.jpg
Views: 1235
Size:  79.5 KBName:  IMG_0355.jpg
Views: 1231
Size:  74.7 KB

Great idea to post pictures...will do so when we get back home.

Name:  388940_2714227302322_1130251917_n.jpg
Views: 1210
Size:  75.1 KB

Darren and Leesa

David & Dawn coming home for 10 days starting day after Thanksgiving 2013 ..... hope. to see some old. Friends and look forward to meeting new ones.

We will be arriving on December 1st and departing on the 15th. This will be our second trip to CSS.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1154
Size:  292.9 KB
    Last edited by rshutes90; June 9th, 2013 at 06:06 PM.

Default Coming Home Dec 5th

Name:  IMG_0643.JPG
Views: 1111
Size:  69.6 KB

Alma and I will come home Dec 5th to the14th.

159 days!!! Nothing says you can't do a triple digit dance

June and I will be back Dec 12-25.

We are from Stafford Virgina, south of DC.

We're late 40s-early 50s people. You'll find us on the beach or at the bar. We rarely find our way up the stairs unless were going off the resort, which we like to do a couple of times.

Staying in the beachfront rooms (A/B block) to be close to the beach and pool bars. We have again decided to do the trading places that we never seem to get around to doing. We're having to skip our 2014 vacation, so we're going to try to do more than just lay around, but who knows. That sand gravity is powerful, particularly when you're full of cocktails.

See everyone in December!

S/F
    Scott and June

Hey Scott & June
    After enjoying CSS a year ago, and CN this year (nice but nowhere near as nice as CSS), Carol and I will be heading back to CSS this December from the 12th to the 22nd, and getting married on the 16th.
    We'll probably be staying in the Evergreen again - loved the fact it was near the patio outside the Balloon lounge where we used to enjoy the shows every night - yet still a short walk to the beach.
    Look for the guy with the white beard and the cute British blond lady (both in their early 60's)
    Take care
    John and Carol

Had to shift to the 2nd of December. Will be there the 2nd - 9th

We are arriveing on the same date. Hope to see you guys on the bus....

Just wondering if anyone that is arriving on 12/7/2013 would be interested in sharing a flight from MBJ to Ocho Rios. I have checked with TIMAIR and can get one way charter for $600 up to 4 passengers. That's all fees and taxes included. The bus ride is not bad, but after you've done it a couple of times, it would be nice to cut that trip by about 1 1/2 hours.
    If anyone's interested, let me know.

Darren

Quote Originally Posted by beej&cc View Post
    Hey Scott & June
    After enjoying CSS a year ago, and CN this year (nice but nowhere near as nice as CSS), Carol and I will be heading back to CSS this December from the 12th to the 22nd, and getting married on the 16th.
    We'll probably be staying in the Evergreen again - loved the fact it was near the patio outside the Balloon lounge where we used to enjoy the shows every night - yet still a short walk to the beach.
    Look for the guy with the white beard and the cute British blond lady (both in their early 60's)
    Take care
    John and Carol
    Congrats on the upcoming wedding! What a beautiful place to get hitched. If you find June and I afterwards I'll buy you a drink!

S/F
    Scott and June

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast