Thread: Video/photo's

Default Video/photo's

We are getting married at CSA on November 13th, 2009. We are considering purchasing the video so we can show at a reception we plan on having when we get back. Has anyone purchased the video? Is it worth the money, how long, what is the quality. Any informaiton anyone has would be appreciated.

We are using the resort photographer and would like to here other couples input.

Thanks
    Tracy

Dan & Tracy, great choice on doing your wedding at a Couples resort. My wife and I were married at CSS in 2008 and had our wedding videotaped then showed it at our reception upon return, similar to what you're planning. The video was very professionally done. We had music that we wanted included in the DVD, and provided it on a CD. The video gave our guests a look at where we had spent our honeymoon as it showed some of the areas around the resort. They were then able to experience the wedding right there with us at the reception. The whole video lasts about 10-15 minutes but is worth every penny!

Congratulations!

Bart & Bug

I would reccommend a video like ours for your reception, not the actual wedding video- We bought it I found it to be rediculously cheesy and way too long if you are going to show it at your reception. Over-priced in our opinions.

http://www.sungoldphoto.com/kristie-dan/

Thanks- K