Thread: February 2013

Default February 2013

Only 105 days till our arrival on February 7, 2013.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Rose
    I am not high Maintenance, I am deservedly Spoiled!

Couples Preferred Agent - Here to assist with your booking

well that must mean 100 days until our arrival then. Helen and Alan from the UK arriving 6th to 17th Feb. Our 7th visit, our last two being split with CSA, but we're staying with CN this trip. Looking forward to meeting old and new faces .... Dawn and Roger .. I see from other threads you'll be at CN too for one week ... see you there.Name:  Samsung 001.JPG
Views: 902
Size:  120.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by mrsbennett2008 View Post
    well that must mean 100 days until our arrival then. Helen and Alan from the UK arriving 6th to 17th Feb. Our 7th visit, our last two being split with CSA, but we're staying with CN this trip. Looking forward to meeting old and new faces .... Dawn and Roger .. I see from other threads you'll be at CN too for one week ... see you there.Name:  Samsung 001.JPG
    Hello there, Helen - see you both at the Repeaters Dinner on 11th if not before!

Dawn

Helen and Dawn. I am sorry that will miss you and your hubbies. We are going to CN for first time Mar.1 and then headed over to CSA.
    Sitting with you at the repeaters dinner 2 years ago at CSA was a lot of fun. Enjoy your vacations. Brenda

Will be arriving home on Fri 8th Feb for our 5th Valentines week at CN.... Can't wait.

Becky and Mike will be there Feb. 8 - 18.

Quote Originally Posted by brennie View Post
    Helen and Dawn. I am sorry that will miss you and your hubbies. We are going to CN for first time Mar.1 and then headed over to CSA.
    Sitting with you at the repeaters dinner 2 years ago at CSA was a lot of fun. Enjoy your vacations. Brenda
    Sorry to miss you both, but there is always another year

Hi Brennie and Bruce. Sorry we will miss you when you are at CN ... But you will not be disappointed in choosing CN. We love CN and CSA equally, but both have their own qualities. You will meet some wonderful guests and have a ball at the repeaters dinner I am sure

Hello to everyone else on this thread coming to CN ... See you all there.

Helen, UK

Dave and Michele, Feb 5-Feb 12

65 days! first timers to Jamaica and CN. I can hardly wait!
    CN Feb 2013

Jenay & Edward from Michigan, Feb 6-Feb. 12! Yahoo, it's our 3rd time at CN!

Jenay & Edward- we might be on the same flight. We're flying out of DTW on the 6th.
    CN Feb 2013

Quote Originally Posted by brian&lyndy View Post
    Jenay & Edward- we might be on the same flight. We're flying out of DTW on the 6th.
    Our flight leaves at 6:10 A.M. landing in paradise at 2:20!

Default One Love Bus Bar Crawl Sunday Feb 10th

Hi Everyone
    Anyone interested in joining us for a bar crawl on Sunday Feb 10th, please email Lenbert at bananaznegril@hotmail.com to reserve your spot.
    It is almost a definite that he is going to add this date to his excursion time. We already have 6 confirmed and just need a few more! Supposed to be a fantastic time! And best part...it is FREE! (Tipping is suggested at the end).

Default Valentines Day 2013

Quote Originally Posted by mrsbennett2008 View Post
    We will be at CN for another trip, this time from Feb 9-16th. We met several fun couples last time, and can't wait for another trip to paradise. We spend most days on the AN beach and most nights at the piano bar or hot tub. Love to meet new couples and share some laughs. We will be celebrating my wife's 50th birthday on the 15th. Cheers!!

Steve and MaggieName:  another_steve_maggie_swing.JPG
Views: 565
Size:  166.3 KB

Less than a month till we meet again!

Name:  drinks.JPG
Views: 447
Size:  44.5 KB
    Rose
    I am not high Maintenance, I am deservedly Spoiled!

Couples Preferred Agent - Here to assist with your booking

Looking forward to coming home for the 5th straight year!

Name:  2012 Jamaica Scott and Pam.jpg
Views: 421
Size:  18.1 KB

27days and a wake until where back at couples Negril for our 12th year,can't wait to to see our friends again back in Jamaica!

Quote Originally Posted by Rose_dave View Post
    Less than a month till we meet again!

Name:  drinks.JPG
Views: 447
Size:  44.5 KB
    3 weeks today Dave and back Home, We will see you on Bubbles Jan 8

Doug and Karen

Default Feb 5-15

We will be at CN Feb. 5-15 Bob, Dede, Sue and Rick Looking to spend some quality time at the swim up bar!!! See ya all then

Default Pub Crawl

we just signed up for the crawl are are at CN Bob,Dede,Sue and Rick

We will be at CN Feb. 5-15th and will be celebrateing my Birthday on Feb 14th
    Bob,Dede, Sue and Rick

Cathy and I will be on our way in 9 days! Our 3rd trip to Couples together (second time to Negril). We cannot wait for some fun in the sun (Ohio is pretty dreary these days).Name:  100_0837.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  280.2 KB