Default WTH happened to the wedding board! fix it!

I dont like whats going on with the wedding board.. there use to be 3 main categories... now everything is just in one big board, nothing is divided anymore! please fix it back to its original form! thanks

There are the 3 sub forums. I don't kn.ow what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by softail19 View Post
    There are the 3 sub forums. I don't kn.ow what you mean.
    thats strange, my computer is not showing it that way.. something has been wrong with my firefox ..so maybe thats why?? glad to heear it still has 3 sub forms...

soo I just opened up internet explorer..and I am still seeing everything as one huge board.. what is everybody else seeinG? it use to be you would click on weddings there would be 3 main sections (general info, wedding dates, pics of weddings)...now I am just seeing everything as one huge board..

Sorry, I don't know what to tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by ennazus21 View Post
    soo I just opened up internet explorer..and I am still seeing everything as one huge board.. what is everybody else seeinG? it use to be you would click on weddings there would be 3 main sections (general info, wedding dates, pics of weddings)...now I am just seeing everything as one huge board..
    I am seeing it the same way you are. Grey back ground and the writing is blue and just one category not 3 like before.

Ok I just went to the top and clicked on all forums and scrolled down and that where your 3 categories are. I guess when I put it in my favourites list I was on weddings in general.

Default I can't see the sub categories either

Quote Originally Posted by ennazus21 View Post
    thats strange, my computer is not showing it that way.. something has been wrong with my firefox ..so maybe thats why?? glad to heear it still has 3 sub forms...
    You are not alone. There used to be subs for General Weddings, Meet Up and something else. When I click on "Weddings" now, it's all together.

Quote Originally Posted by sunstarsmoon View Post
    I am seeing it the same way you are. Grey back ground and the writing is blue and just one category not 3 like before.
    Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see on the left a pull down menu. Select Couples Blue (Old School) and you will see the pages like you are used to seeing them.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

Quote Originally Posted by fawnridge View Post
    Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see on the left a pull down menu. Select Couples Blue (Old School) and you will see the pages like you are used to seeing them.
    thank you! all fixed now.. weird how they have all the different options!