Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Prayers being sent to Jamaica

Tropical Storm Sandy is heading towards the island and I ask that we all say a prayer for the people of Jamaica. I have a scheduled vacation set for next week at CSA, but this request isn't about me, I have travel insurance and can cancel and rebook. The people of Jamaica (and other island nations) cannot buy insurance for a day or a week of turmoil that could turn into a year of heartache.
    I pray that everyone stays safe and that this storm passes quietly and quickly.
    Thank you.

They are definitely in my thoughts....I have met some wonderful friends in the CN staff and cross my fingers that all will be fine.

Sending prayers ....

Quote Originally Posted by cjp View Post
    Tropical Storm Sandy is heading towards the island and I ask that we all say a prayer for the people of Jamaica. I have a scheduled vacation set for next week at CSA, but this request isn't about me, I have travel insurance and can cancel and rebook. The people of Jamaica (and other island nations) cannot buy insurance for a day or a week of turmoil that could turn into a year of heartache.
    I pray that everyone stays safe and that this storm passes quietly and quickly.
    Thank you.
    Well said.
    Adding to the prayers. We are headed to CSA in a month. Hope to see everyone safe and sound.

We just left CN last week and I am praying for the people of Jamaica. I pray that the storm passes quickly with no damage. Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers. Be safe!

Hang tight Jamaica. Looking forward to hear some stories in February.

We really hate to hear this. Prayers & positive thoughts for all the people of Jamaica, especially all of our friends that work at CSA, the guests & everyone else. God bless & keep safe.

Yes, you are all in my thoughts and prayers to stay safe Will be following the news too.

Prayers sent from NW Indiana....hope all can be safe, things can be replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by custer View Post
    They are definitely in my thoughts....I have met some wonderful friends in the CN staff and cross my fingers that all will be fine.
    Keeping all the people in Jamaica in our thoughts as the Sandy comes across...be safe.
    Chuck and Gail
    Washington DC area (Northern VA)
    CSS April 19th
    7th Trip to Couples (2xCSA 4xCSS 1xCTI)
    Too many trips to JA to count and still love it!

Saying special prayers for our dear friends in Jamaica. May God keep you and your beautiful country safe!

Praying for everyone on the island, our favorite place on earth, with the best people on earth!!! We just returned from CSS 2 weeks ago, and my parents are there right now. She said they are being well taken care of and they feel safe. I will be anxiously awaiting an update from her on Thursday.

Our thoughts are with our dear friends, the staff of CSA and the other Couples resorts. Stay safe, stay dry. We will be coming home soon to help with the recovery.-Much love, Colby and Heather in California

You are all in my thoughts and prayers too.

Thoughts and prayers to all our Jamaican friends and their families, hoping everyone finds safe shelter during Sandy. Stay safe my friends!

Hang On Tightly !!!! ...hope it passes quickly and all are safe!

We are at CSA right now and things are starting to get windy. The chairs on the beach have been taken away since yesterday afternoon. I've noticed some windows already boarded up and I just saw some employees putting some type of metal coverings over the gift shop windows in the great house. It's going to be a long 24 hours. Thankfully they say that Sandy is a quick mover, so she should be here and gone rather quickly! We can hope anyways......

Hey racegrrl,
    I am from NW Indiana too...what a small world! =)

To our friends at CN and in the rest of Jamaica I pray that the storm passes quickly and you are able to stay safe. You are all in my thoughts and prayers. Be safe!

Prayers being sent to the wonderful people of Jamaica.

Watching it on the Weather Channel as they were just showing Negril and Rick's Cafe. Sending thought and prayers to all our friends in Jamaica.

We just arrived home from CSA Saturday night. It breaks my heart to think that any of the gorgeous property or any of the staff or guests might be injured. Prayers from a 2 timer.

Best Wishes to all in Jamaica. You are all in my thoughts and prayers. Stay safe!

Sending prayers from Ohio! May Miss Sandy be kind to our friends in Jamaica and do no damage!

Yes, my prayers are sent as well for everyones safety !!! Will be there the end of January.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast