Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

We would not have been disappointed in any of the (4) resorts. We had not been to CTI and we figured our chances of getting CTI was better and that is where we went. Occupancy was low so we got a really good upgrade and we loved CTI

I would not do a SR if I wanted a Negril resort.

You can almost always upgrade the room later unless you are traveling during the high season.

Have a wonderful trip!! CTI is my FAVORITE Couples!!

thank you to everyone that responded. we will update on our sr experience once we get there in 4 days!

Madtown we got here today. Oh my gosh is it amazing. I was expecting a garden room. What we got was an amazing ocean view! Not sure what room category we are in but our view is amazing! Looking right at the island. So far everything has been amazing. My other half got sick during the shuttle but that was his fault, he had not eaten anything all day. Even with him not feeling good it is still wonderful. I cannot believe how amazing this place is. Hopefully he will feel better in the morning and we can explore. I tried to do a bit of exploring while he was sleeping but felt out of place because everyone is happy and in love together.

what do you mean "AN facilities"? or does AN stand for something?

Quote Originally Posted by uagirl90 View Post
    what do you mean "AN facilities"? or does AN stand for something?
    AN = Au Naturel (there are several spellings), a.k.a. nude beach/island
    CSS - March, 2012
    CTI - March, 2013, 2014, 2015

An Facilities means that at three of the four resorts there is a designated area for Au Natural (nude) sunbathing. Some of the resorts have a pool as well as a beach, with Tower Island having a private island that is all nude. Couples Swept Away is the only resort where nude sunbathing is not allowed. Hope this answers your question.

An= nude

milliesmom, nice. What was your room #?
    we were assigned a garden room but I asked about an upgrade bc we had resort
    credit to use. We were placed in the 400 block, which is what we had last time-deluxe ocean.
    Such an amazing trip and we were treated
    like royalty. The resort was much less crowded this time, as well as airports and customs. I think I have found a new favorite time to travel.

Au natual -nekkid

Quote Originally Posted by uagirl90 View Post
    what do you mean "an facilities"? Or does an stand for something?
    really???!!!
    All naked!!!!

AN is the "au natural" beach

Quote Originally Posted by madtown mom View Post
    An= nude

milliesmom, nice. What was your room #?
    we were assigned a garden room but I asked about an upgrade bc we had resort
    credit to use. We were placed in the 400 block, which is what we had last time-deluxe ocean.
    Such an amazing trip and we were treated
    like royalty. The resort was much less crowded this time, as well as airports and customs. I think I have found a new favorite time to travel.
    Hi madtown mom,

How did you earn resort credit on a SR? That's something I haven't seen offered yet. Very cool! Glad you had a great experience. Can't wait to hear more.

It was our 5 trip/ we are repeaters. The level that we are at has resort credits as one of the rewards

Madtown we were in 4210. It was really nice we were past the palms so the view was unobstructed. Very lovely. We are planning on going back next year around the same time. However, I think we are going to split and try Negril as well. While I loved the savings with the SR I don't think we will do it again. We loved TI but were not impressed with SS when we did the trading places. We actually considered taking a cab back early because we just were not happy there. I would be too afraid we would be sent there if we did it again.

Godiva- I am assuming that the resort credits were from romance rewards.

We feel the same about css. To each their own. We were in 4211 for the second half. Funny! We started a few floors up but moved down bc my pregnant nose was overly sensitive to a cigar lover on the floor. The staff at couples is wonderful and moved us no problem.
    Glad you loved cti!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2