I've tried to read other threads and look at other sources instead of bothering everyone here, but I can't really find a definitive response on the impact of Hurricane Sandy on the CSS resort. We will be arriving mid afternoon on Sunday, and want to know if we should consider a different Sandals resort or if I'm just worrying too much (I don't mind some debris and maybe delaying an ocean swim, but if only one restaurant is open I'd rather relocate).

Any help would be appreciated!