Thread: Only 43 hours

Default Only 43 hours

Only 43 hours until we step onto the plane. I'm totally useless at work as all I do is read this message board and check things off my list of things to do before I leave. I think there should be a mandatory 48 hour anticipation clause in my contract at work so I can be off 2 days before my vacation starts!

I can almost smell the rum but I won't let myself get carried away until I step onto the plane.

I'm with you. Will be at CSA at 11:30am tomorrow, Took the last two days off. Who can work !!* Can't wait.

We'll be at CN in 24 hours

Quote Originally Posted by Jamaicalover View Post
    Only 43 hours until we step onto the plane. I'm totally useless at work as all I do is read this message board and check things off my list of things to do before I leave. I think there should be a mandatory 48 hour anticipation clause in my contract at work so I can be off 2 days before my vacation starts!

I can almost smell the rum but I won't let myself get carried away until I step onto the plane.
    no wonder we are in the mist of a stale economy and declining american " brand" keep up the hard work ...

48hrs til arrival @ CN!!!