Hybrid View

Default Booking engine crash - Call 800 COUPLES

Hi,

Over the weekend, our booking engine crashed. We anticipate it to be back up either today or tomorrow. Until then, our reservations staff can still make bookings and answer questions.

Please call us at 1-800-COUPLES (268-7537)

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Couples Resorts

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    Hi,

Over the weekend, our booking engine crashed. We anticipate it to be back up either today or tomorrow. Until then, our reservations staff can still make bookings and answer questions.

Any chance we could get a couple of day extension on some of these specials then set to end? We want to shop around including flights and such on the internet before we make a reservation but I probably have 2 couples to add to the trip my wife and I booked next year. Thanks!

Default Crash

Hi,

I hope that the site is up soon. I called the 1-800 number but they can't do any bookings since the site is down. Hopefully it is up soon.
    Last edited by greenpickle; October 30th, 2012 at 04:16 PM.

Hi,

Hi Randymon,
    What time are the phone hours active? We were hoping to book last night and won't be home until late tonight. We would really like to use that special that expires tomorrow but I'm worried we won't be able to do it in time!