Default Romance Rewards page down??

Hi Randymon,
    Just tried to log into Romance Rewards to check my account number (just booked CSS last night for 4 weeks from now). However, my log-in and password isn't working. It just refreshes back to the login screen. Wondering if this is on the same server as your booking engine, as I just saw the note that it was down... If not, then FYI it's a bit dodgy today.
    Thank you,
    --Melinda

I tried logging on to RR and it didn't work either. Called Couples RR phone # and the lady told me they are having problems if you log on with an apple computer. Just told her what I wanted and i was set.

Quote Originally Posted by sasky View Post
    I tried logging on to RR and it didn't work either. Called Couples RR phone # and the lady told me they are having problems if you log on with an apple computer. Just told her what I wanted and i was set.
    Hmmm. Yes, was on an Apple so will try from my work laptop later on. Thanks - had not thought of Safari being the issue.

I just tried from IE and firefox from a DELL and it's not working either. GRRRR.

That must be why I can't registar today . It must still be down .

Humm. I can't either.
    Ronda and Doug
    COR Dec. 2007
    CTI Dec. 2009
    CSS Dec. 2008, Dec. 2012, Dec. 2014
    CN Dec. 2011, Dec. 2013

I haven't been able to register either. Are they still down?? Is there any other way to pre-register? I've been trying for over a week, and we arrive next Sunday, 12/9.

I just called the 800 number and a very friendly, helpful gal took our information......no problem.
    Ronda and Doug
    COR Dec. 2007
    CTI Dec. 2009
    CSS Dec. 2008, Dec. 2012, Dec. 2014
    CN Dec. 2011, Dec. 2013

Just an FYI for anyone interested. I called Couples, and they said they are working on the page. The gal that helped me did tell me to enter my guest number (rather than my e-mail address) and see if that worked. It did, and I was able to check in!

I had the same experience yesterday. I called the number and they seemed pretty matter of fact that I needed to enter my guest number rather than my username or email. It worked when I did it. She seemed surprised and thought I was just confused when I told her that the page says to enter email or username