Hybrid View

Default Golf course info

Hi, we are coming home in February 2013 (17th) and I was wondering about the golf course. I have stayed at CN & CSA and have played at Negril Hills, which was nice. What is the golf course attached to CTI like?
    Any info greatly received. Oh and if you're there in late Feb and fancy a game let me know - Kevin

Hi
    We stayed at css last january and they use the same golf course as cti. We are visiting cti in february but leave on 17 feb.
    The course used by css and cti is the Sandals Golf and country club. We thought it was great and are looking forward to playing again in february. It was in good condition when we played and lots of interesting holes. I think it is meant to be nicer than Negril Hills according to online reviews. Am sure if you like golf you will enjoy it.
    Julie

My husband has played the course in Ochie many times and he has also played Negril Hills. In his humble opinion the one in Ochie is a much nicer course.
    We are going to CTI in January and I was pleasantly surprised when I found out the golf was included there and that it was that course. He has no idea where we are going in January other than Jamaica. So this will make his day when we arrive.. LOL
    Carol and Dave