Default To those Friends and Family in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast U.S. affected by Sandy

Your family at Couples Resorts is sending our thoughts and prayers to all who may have/ will be affected by Hurricane Sandy.

We look forward to welcoming you home again as soon as possible.

Couples Resorts

Thanks so much for your thoughts and prayers. Thank heavens our family is safe and we weathered the storm. Many others were not so lucky and it will take days, weeks and maybe months to restore what they have lost.

As the Jamaicans say "Jamaica is blessed" and we feel we have been blessed.

Wishing everyone effected by Sandy the best, a quick recovery and please be safe.

Paul and Debbie from NJ

Thank you for your thoughts and concerns..

Although we are less than an hour from Atlantic City NJ we are safe, sound and have had no damage to property.

We are looking forward to our 9th CN visit Jan 30, 2013 to Feb 6, 2013 for our 4th Super Bowl party at CN.

Trip number 10 to CN is also already booked for July 2-July 11, 2013 for our annual 4th of July Red, White, Blue celebration. This will be RWB III.

Hope all of our fellow Couples travellers in Sandy's path are safe as well!

The Captain (John) and his 1st mate (Cheryl Ann)

No power in central NJ...they are saying it could take as long as two weeks. I sure hope not! We are running a generator for the basics.

That first dirty banana will be extra special in April!

Thanks Randy, PHL airport is still closed, regional rails also. The devastation is unbelieveable.
    Dianavr

Thank you. Its pretty awesome that I can say I survived the same hurricane twice in one week. Once in Jamaica and once in NY

Thank you! We are right outside of Atlantic City and got some heavy winds but we made it through with very little damage. Looking forward to May when we can get home again!

Kelly and Clive

My thoughts and prayers are also with our Couples family in the east.
    Linda

Thanks for the kind thoughts. I'm in Maryland and we faired well during the storng. My prayers are with those in NJ and NY who were not as fortunate.

My single digit countdown has began...9 days til CSA!!!

We dodged Sandy in Negril,but she got us on Long Island.We did ok,but not alot of our fellow islanders can say the same.At peak almost a million people without power,alot of flooding and damage on south shore beaches and homes. We are all hanging in there. Picture of pool bar on my phone helps me get by. see you next Oct.

Default one love

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    Your family at Couples Resorts is sending our thoughts and prayers to all who may have/ will be affected by Hurricane Sandy.

Thank you, Randymon... as is said in Jamaica, "we feel the love." We were so worried about the people of Jamaica when Sandy made her trek across the island. Never thought it would come visit us here in the mid-atlantic. Prepped for a big flood on the Potomac where I work, lost a lot of sleep, but we are lucky and nature has sent us only a nuisance flood. So sad for those who did not fare so well.

Sans Souci will feel even more amazing late this month. We count the days.

TO everyone in the storms path I hope you are ok. Hey Ralph and Carla - rcgoofy - Hope you are well, Cortne and Charlie.

Default So nice! East Coast Barrier Island area.

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post

Thank you Couples Family for your thoughts and prayers. It is a stressful time and hopefully all issues will be addressed by the time we return in December at CSA 2012. I believe and know God and the angels were watching over us.

Bern & Bob
    Brigantine New Jersey Barrier Island

We live about an hour north of Philadelphia and we are safe and sound. It was quite a storm; the worst we have experienced in our lives. We lost power for only a day and some shingles on the roof of our house. Others we work with and some of our family still have no power or water. I have a cousin who lives at the Jersey shore and isn't allowed to go to his house yet to see what the damage is. We have now experienced what the Caribbean islands have to deal with every year. We appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers. We'll see you at CN June 28th to July 6th for our annual 4th of July celebration.

We also had the experience of dealing with Hurricane Sandy twice. The staff at Couples Negril did a wonderful job of keeping the guests safe and calm. We expected the worst, but came through unscathed. The same could not be said for our experience back home in Pa. Our local news channel interviewed me because we dealt with the hurricane both while on vacation and at home. I got a few plugs in for Couples Negril I might add. We did come through very fortunate compared to the devestation that so many have endured and we thank the good lord for that! We continue to pray for all affected!

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. Unfortunately, my husband and I didn't make out so well with the hurricane. Our house flooded with 5 feet of water and we lost everything. Luckily we did not stay as we were under mandatory evacuation. Almost everything we owned is ruined. I was most upset with the fact that our son's furniture was ruined. He is only 11 months, so we didn't even have his stuff for a year yet. We only moved into the house in September. Now we have to find a new house after only 2 months. We are devestated

Thank you Randy, for your kind thoughts and words.

We were at CTI when Sandy hit Jamaica (no Bayside or Tower Island made us very sad)...
    then flew right through her on the way home...
    landed in NJ and were hit by her a day and a half later at home.

We're all are still trying to get through the damage and heartache that Sandy has, and still is, causing so many in Jamaica, the US and elsewhere.

We have visited CTI 3 times. Always in October. This is the first time we have experienced anything like Sandy. So, if any of you are nervous about visiting Couples in October, don't be. It's a great time of year to go.

Lori & Bill

Thank you, NJ is a mess. My wife and I were very lucky, we made out OK. Looking forward to 12/1, we are coming home for 10 days. It's our 30th anniversary this year and we could not think of a better to celebrate.