Default At CSA now - Part I of my photos

We are so happy that CSA barely felt the effects of Hurricane Sandy.

For all the people who are still deciding whether to visit Couples resorts, here are some photos of what you will find...and for all of you who already know how fabulous the Couples Resorts are, we hope this will bring back some wonderful memories.

Note: I am using a new site (Flickr.com) to store my photos, so let me know if you have any problems accessing the photos.

Oct 2012 Jamaica Couples Swept Away - a set on Flickr

This is just part I. More photos to follow

Great pictures --- but I didn't see you in any of the pictures, just your husband.

Can't wait to see it in person --- we're do there on the 14th of November, just 14 more days 8 hrs and 27 min --- ya mon --- but whose counting!!!!!!!!!!!

Those pictures are great!! Can't wait to get back in 29 days!

Just posted Part II of our photos. Together they should give you a pretty good idea of life at Couples Swept Away.

Fanatastic!!!

i so love your shirt for hubby! i guess i have to wait to get back to cn to get one....lol

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

love your shirt! guess i will have to wait until cn again to get hubby one.
    sounds like your wife is like me and hates taking pics, but would rather be behind the camera...lol

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

I loved your shots and was surprised to see pictures of my wife and I along with others who were traveling with us. That is a first. Glad I did not break your camera!

Quote Originally Posted by wileeandrr View Post
    love your shirt! guess i will have to wait until cn again to get hubby one.
    sounds like your wife is like me and hates taking pics, but would rather be behind the camera...lol
    You guessed it. By the way we found a matching dress to the shirt in one of the shops just down the beach from CSA. We also found an online site in the US and bought some fabulous Jamaican dresses before we left. It is called "Rasta Empire". Check it out.