Thread: Online check-in

Hybrid View

Default Online check-in

Hi,

I have seen "online check-in" mentioned in threads, but cannot find this facility on the Couples site.

Can someone please tell me if there is "online check-in" and how to do it.

Also is it possible to make restaurant bookings in advance?

Thanks

The online check ins are for those who are Romance Rewards members. It is free and you can sign up here on the web site. It gives you some extra benefits and is great. Just click on the Romance rewards section of the website.

You can not book resturant reservations until you get to the resort. You need your room number.
    Linda

Scroll to the very bottom of page. Select romance rewards, this opens page with checkin option. You will need to create a romance rewards account to login.

I have been trying for days to log onto the web check in. When I log onto Romance rewards all it shows is my profile. Do not see any check in, mini bar, rewards etc.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyh View Post
    I have been trying for days to log onto the web check in. When I log onto Romance rewards all it shows is my profile. Do not see any check in, mini bar, rewards etc.
    I am seeing the same thing.

Thanks for the info.

Look under the photo, you will see "pre-check in" click on that and you should be set.

I also have had a hard time finding and navigating the romance rewards section of the site. They do WANT people to participate in the program, yes? Then why on earth is the only way to get to it a teeny-tiny link on the bottom of the page, and why is it so hard to navigate once it has been found? I love couples and this message board but that, I think, is something they need to improve on!

I am having trouble too. When I try to login at the online check in, it tells me that I must enter a valid username & password, but it is the same info I use to login to romance rewards and I see my profile. I do not see my upcoming trip in my profile activity. I booked through a TA and will call tomorrow, but any advice is welcome. I did try to contact the rewards manager a week ago, but haven't received a response. Can't wait to have a my feet in the sand and a cold drink in my hand!

Ssplove, don't think your upcoming trip will show in your profile activity until after your trip. I agree, they should make it easier to navigate through the romance rewards stuff and precheckin.