Hybrid View

Default Nude Sunset Cat Cruise from Tower Island -- First week in Febuary 2013

Greetings all,

I have a group of 19 couples arriving at Couples Sans Souci the first week in Febuary.

I am working on a Nude Sunset Cruise that will be leaving from Tower Island. Exact date will be set if I get enough interest.

This will be a cruise booked through Couples Resorts and not an indepedant booking.

I need a minimum of 15 couples with a maximum of 25 couples to book this cruise.

The cost will be $50.00 per person. If you are at Sans Souci, Couples will include free transportation to Tower Island.

If this interests, you please contact me here or at smokys3bs@yahoo before December 1st 2012. You don't need to book by December 1st. I just need to know the interest to reserve a cruise date.

Thanks!
    Jeff

Too bad this is not the first week of January.

Quote Originally Posted by srtaylor View Post
    Too bad this is not the first week of January.
    Or last week of April!

Well, wish you were coming th first week in February. I am sill short a few couples to book the cruise. No matter your week of travel, if you keep asking for it. It might become a standard option for the future.

Once again, first week in February folks from for Sans Souci or Tower Island contact me.

Thanks--Jeff

i wish it were the last week in feb.

Default Jeff, we are in.

Quote Originally Posted by smoky View Post
    Greetings all,

I have a group of 19 couples arriving at Couples Sans Souci the first week in Febuary.

I am working on a Nude Sunset Cruise that will be leaving from Tower Island. Exact date will be set if I get enough interest.

This will be a cruise booked through Couples Resorts and not an indepedant booking.

I need a minimum of 15 couples with a maximum of 25 couples to book this cruise.

The cost will be $50.00 per person. If you are at Sans Souci, Couples will include free transportation to Tower Island.

If this interests, you please contact me here or at smokys3bs@yahoo before December 1st 2012. You don't need to book by December 1st. I just need to know the interest to reserve a cruise date.

Thanks!
    Jeff

We are at a combination of CSS and CTI from Jan 26 to Feb 4th, leaving on the 5th of Feb, you would have to arrange by no later than the 4th for us to make it. Did one of these in Mexico it was a blast.

What day during the first week of February are you considering. We may be interested, but we will probably be at CSS (not booked yet) from Jan.26 to Feb. 4.

ddc and css fan, If you are serious about joining our cruise I shoot for Feb 3rd if the cat is available that day.

Are you traveling with any other couples who are interested as well?

email: smokys3bs@yahoo.com

Thanks,
    Jeff

I think we can make Feb.3 work for us. We are travelling alone.

We just booked for Feb 1 to Feb 11 so we are in for the cruise-2 of us.

Default Nude Sunset Cruise UPDATE!

I have our cruise locked in but I found out the cruise "will not" depart from Tower Island.

Hey Everyone!!!

The A/N Sunset Cat Cruise is confirmed.

The date is Tuesday, February 5th. The cruise will depart at 3pm. Sans Souci will provide free transportation to and from the dock.

Please sign up at the tour desk after your arrival.

Those folks from Tower Island that I have talked to. You must contact the Sans Souci tour desk. You must make your own arraingements to get to Sans Souci. Sorry for the wrong info on the first post. Contact me at smoys3bs@yahoo.com if your interested.

I know a lot will depend on the weather. I am hoping for a calm afternoon and a smooth relaxing ride!

Ya mon' --- No Problem!

Jeff

PS--

I hope someone plans a nude cruise in April or next November when we are at CTI. It will make mooning the cruise a whole different thing.

First off, I want to apologise to anyone from Tower Island that didn't get the chance to joined our cruise. Beyond my control the location of the boarding of the cruise change from Tower Island to a dock in Ocho a few times. It was only 30 minutes before our cruise that I found out Tower Island would be the dock location. My group was shuttled to Tower Island from Sans Souci.

Our cruise was very successful and lots of fun.

Hopefully this might serve as a "starting point" for future A/N cruise.

It was a very Irie time!
    Jeff

I have our cruise locked in but I found out the cruise "will not" depart from Tower Island.

Hey Everyone!!!

The A/N Sunset Cat Cruise is confirmed.

The date is Tuesday, February 5th. The cruise will depart at 3pm. Sans Souci will provide free transportation to and from the dock.

Please sign up at the tour desk after your arrival.

Those folks from Tower Island that I have talked to. You must contact the Sans Souci tour desk. You must make your own arraingements to get to Sans Souci. Sorry for the wrong info on the first post. Contact me at smoys3bs@yahoo.com if your interested.

I know a lot will depend on the weather. I am hoping for a calm afternoon and a smooth relaxing ride!

Ya mon' --- No Problem!

Jeff

PS--

Are therany scheduled for march ?

I asked the wife if she would do this and she declined. Oh well. We will still enjoy ourselves out on the island that week! Richie, I so wish our trips overlapped.

Repeat: Any scheduled for last week in March?

Jens and Sue

Jeff we will not be at CSS until June would you please send me the info on the cruise ( like Contacts). I hope to get this setup when we are there in June.
    Thanks
    DeeJay

DeeJay,

Email me at smokys3bs@yahoo.com. I will write back in a couple of days.

Greetings all,

Thanks!
    Jeff
    My wife and I would be interested if there was something like this June 8-16th. If anyone knows about that, let me know