Default Couple Negril Building 5

We've been to Tower Isle and now going to a beachfront Deluxe at building #5. Anyone have stayed at this building with thoughts?

I don't think you will know for sure what building you will be in until you check in. You can request 5 when you arrive, and they will try to accomodate you if they can but there will be no guarantees.

Building 5 is nice, but there are no really undesirable locations at CN.

Have fun!

Building 5 does not have Deluxe Beachfront rooms. Plus, you cannot reserve a particular building at Couples.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

I was wondering how you know you will be in Building 5? We have stayed There and enjoyed the area but the rooms do not face the beach. They face the center of the resort and you see the beach at an angle. It is close to the dive shop and the water sports stuff. We have stayed in many buildings on the property and enjoyed them all. You are going to love it!

We booked Deluxe Ocean at CN in 2009 and were in 5302 (may have been an upgrade? but if so they didn't say so) We were on the 3rd floor, 2 or 3 rooms from the far end of the building. Great room, Great location....down the steps and practically on the beach. Partial ocean view, decent wifi, and quiet.

How do you know what building you will be in? My understanding is that you can ask, but Couples won't guarantee in advance.

Will try to attach photos. Enjoy! We loved CN. Have not felt that level of relaxation since childhood.

Name:  IMG_0047.jpg
Views: 376
Size:  94.2 KBName:  IMG_0049.jpg
Views: 371
Size:  48.4 KBName:  IMG_0079.jpg
Views: 377
Size:  123.3 KB

Had a room there 2 years ago and loved it. There was a little carry over music a couple of nights from the RIU next door but closed the doors and it went away. "Beachfront" is ???, this building sets at a 90 degree angle to the beach almost. Yes you can see the beach and water just fine but it does set at that 90 degree angle. I would stay there again if given the choice for sure.

Building 5 is awesome! We had 5303 last year. Nice water views and very very quiet. We are in building three as i type this and it is not good at all! Street noise and not much to see. But truthfully we don't spend alot of time in the room and we got the garden view room we paid for. All is good at CN!

Well, it may turn out not to be #5 when we arrive to answer your question. That is on our intinerary from our travel agent. We do have deluxe beachfront.