Thread: CSA questions

Default CSA questions

My husband and I have been to CTI twice and loved it. We are ready to try CSA but have two concerns: can you book into the fine dining restaurants every night ( if available ) and is there a Managers Wine List ( great wines that you can purchase)?
    Thanks!

Although I can't exactly answer your questions, I did want to chime in that the Palms buffet dinner is excellent. When we were at CSA last, we were only there for 5 nights, we ate at the buffet the first night, loved the menu selection... had reservations at Feathers the next night, did the buffet again (by choice, although reservations were to be had), then Lemon Grass (terrific)... and the beach party meal was superb and had a wide variety! If you will be there on a Monday, I think that is when the repeaters dinner is usually scheduled, and everyone raves about it too. So, unless you will be there for 2 weeks straight, chances are, you will be able to eat plenty of variety. Try Sea Grapes for lunch- our favorite!

You can't book them every night, nor would you want to. If you are going for a week, try them each once. You can rebook two nights later, but there are great meals at both the Palms ant Patois. Also, Monday night is the Repeaters Diner, which you will be invited to and Friday night is the Beach Party.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

You can make reservations for Feathers and Lemon Grass upon arrival. You cannot make another reservation for that restaurant until you have fulfilled your initial one. All restaurants are good including the buffett. We ate at Feathers once and Lemon Grass twice. Feathers is air conditioned if you prefer that. Enjoy!

Not sure about the wine but as for the restaurants, you can book at 1 of them every night if there is openings available. we have talked with people that have just stopped in and asked if there were openings and it was hit or miss. regardless of where you eat they all have great food that I think you won't be dissapointed with.

Hi Lizi,

Yes you can dine at the reservation restaurants as many times as you wish as long as you can get a reservation, which you should be able to do as long as you are flexible. There is a managers wine list as well. SInce you will have some repeaters credits from the Romance Rewards you can use your credits to purchase some of the wine

Yes there is very reasonably priced wine list in addition to included wine. Wecwent in low season and had no problem securing reservations as often as we wanted. But in addition, there was Patois that we loved and the two special event nights ( beach party and international night). We loved the beach party buffet.... True Jamaican and delish!!

I believe you can only have 2 reservations at a time but yes, if available you could eat at one of them each night. Yes there is also a wine list you can buy from.

There is a wine list available so that you can purchase wine; you can even use your resort credit (if you have one) for this.

We usually stay for 10 nights, and have never had a problem getting into the reservation restaurants. As soon as we check in, we head over to the concierge desk and book a dinner at Feathers and one at Lemongrass. You can't book another dinner at, say Feathers, until you've used your reservation. We've found that it is best to book three days in advance so that we get our preferred time for dinner (we like to eat around 6:30 or 7:00). However, if you are flexible about when you dine, you can usually even get in on the same day.