Default Honeymoon Packages - How to purchase?

So our honeymoon to CSA is coming up (slowly... June) and I'm wondering how to go about actually purchasing the Honeymoon Packages listed here: Honeymoon Destinations, All Inclusive Honeymoon Packages|Couples Resorts - Is it a call and ask thing? Something you do once you get there? Does it matter that I booked our trip through a travel agent, and if so, do I need to call her about it?

I tried searching around on the message boards and the most related stuff had to do with the "must be within 30 days" policy... not about how to actually book it.

Thanks for the help!

Jim

Here you go.....follow the instructions here....

Destination Beach Wedding Packages | Tropical All-Inclusive Wedding

Here are some enhancements that you can purchase as well.....just look to the left hand side of this page for lots more on weddings.

Flowers - Wedding Enhancements at Couples Luxury Resorts Jamaica

Hello,
    Here are some of the Romance Packages. This info comes from Guest Services at CSS, but I think these packages are available at all the resorts. We have done the Forever Yours package our last two visits to CSS! Enjoy!!

Honeymoon Decoration
    Have your bed and room decorated with rose petals, a chilled bottle of sparkling wine and lightly scented candles perfuming the room.

♥ Chilled bottle of Sparkling Wine in room upon arrival
    ♥ scented candles
    ♥ rose petals

Package Cost: $80

Just Because
    For couples who need to get away from it all and take time to just enjoy one another, Couples Resorts offers a little something extra with this romantic package, appropriately named Just Because:

♥ Fresh Flowers in room upon arrival
    ♥ $100 gift certificate for choice of spa treatment
    ♥ $25 gift certificate towards gift shop

Package Cost: $139

Forever Yours
    Commemorate the day you said I do with the anniversary package at Couples Resorts. Day in and day out, year after year, couples continue to stand by each others side and support one another, so celebrate that dedication and devotion with this Forever Yours anniversary package:

♥ Private candle-lit dinner with personal waiter
    ♥ $50 gift certificate towards the gift shop

Package Cost: $289

Magical Honeymoon Memories
    Start your new life together with all the ingredients for a long and happy marriage: love, romance and happiness. Relax on the beach, enjoy spa treatments and celebrate finding your soul mate with this Magical Honeymoon

Memories package:

♥ His & Hers hour massage

Package Cost: $339

Say I do
    Every woman dreams of the moment their loved one will get down on bended knee and say those four magic words. So, when its time to ask that special someone to spend the rest of their life with you, the pressure is on to make it an experience that wont soon be forgotten. Couples Resorts can help with a Match Made in Paradise engagement package that includes:

♥ Proposal carved in fruit
    ♥ $75 gift certificate for choice of spa treatment
    ♥ His & Hers manicure and pedicure
    ♥ Two beachfront engagement photos

Package Cost: $349

I just arranged for the magical memories package for our trip. My situation was a bit different because we are doing a secret rendezvous so I had to wait for them to figure out where I was going before I could book the package. However, it was very easy and the customer service was awesome. I just contacted the romance concierge. Because I booked the SR they had to wait to send me paperwork after they confirmed which resort I was going to but after that it was simple. They sent me a CC authorization form to fill out. They also needed front and back of credit card and drivers licence. They did tell me that I could opt to pay at the resort if I preferred. Just click on he contact us link at the bottom of the page and either call or email and tell them what package you are interested in.

Thanks all!