Default TimAir Cost from MoBay to Ocho Rios

Can anyone tell me what the charge is to take TimAir to Ocho Rios from Montego Bay? We are considering taking it to CTI upon arrival and then taking the shuttle back to MoBay at the end of our holiday. Does it really save time? Do you get moving quickly after getting through the airport and collecting your luggage...to the TimAir flight, etc. Just curious if it is worth it. Thanks.
    Sharon "gravysgal"

If you go to the Tim Air website there is a link for "rates" where you can request an emailed quote. They will reply relatively quickly (within a day or two). The quote is valid for 30 days.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

We flew from MoBay to Ocho Rios last month. The cost for two people round trip was $800. My sister and her husband were visiting Couples for the first time; their flight from Charlotte landed at the same time as our flight from JFK, and we saw each other in line at immigration. We waited for them and went to the Couples lounge together. We were flying, but they decided to take the shuttle. We were at CSS two hours before they were.

If you make a reservation, your flight will be scheduled. If you plan to arrange for a flight after you arrive, there might not be a plane or pilot immediately available. The TimAir desk is just steps from the Couples lounge. We just check in at TimAir, tell them to retrieve us when they're ready for us, and then check in at the Couples lounge. This year, we didn't even have time to finish a beer before TimAir was ready for us. We made really, really good time this year (had absolutely no wait in immigration) and were at the resort about 65 minutes after stepping off of flight in MoBay.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

I just got a quote last week. It was $435 a couple one way - I wanted to take it to get some more time on the beach but for that price I could get a whole other day on the beach.

Amy

Wait time before you leave the lounge is the key factor. We have only waited a maximum 10 minutes before we are loaded on the bus to go to CTI in all our past trips.

Trip Times: 2009
    The bus trip is 1-1/2 hours from door to door if you do not stop.
    The fight is about a 1/2 hour.

In the old days the bus trip was 3 hours due to the old road. The new road is great and fast.

So the real question is how much is it worth to get to the resort a hour or so quicker?

The cost of the round trip flight is equal to almost three extra days at the resort. This is why we have decided to take the bus.
    Irie Mon

IMO, the shuttle ride is part of the experience. Once I step on the plane at CVS airport I am on vacation, no rush, no worries!!!
    Kristen