Default A Couple of CTI related questions.

Hi all. This will be our 1st time to CTI. (in 44 daysssssss!!!!!!) (CSA/CSS repeaters here...) and I have a couple of questions. One of the reasons that we even considered CTI this time is that I'll be recovering from the Marine Corp Marathon 2 days before, so won't be interested in long runs, which I understand are virtually impossible at CTI. (I don't (won't/can't) do the treadmill....) But I DO need to do some gentle cross training so I don't completely cramp up and lose the ability to move at all.

1. Is there anywhere at CTI that I can swim laps? I don't think that they have a lap pool, but maybe the big pool early in the morning?
    2. Do they have spin bikes there? I thought that someone had said that they added them with the renovation, but I'm not totally sure. Does anyone know what the schedule is for spin classes?
    3. The morning jog/power walk at 8 am: how far do you go and where? Anyone ever done it? Do you know if they will take you on that walk later in the day or on an off day if you request?
    4. Does anyone have a recent activities schedule that they could upload? Yes, I know that it is on the CTI page under "activities" but if it's anything like CSA, the activities on that page are a bit different than what really is happening on a weekly basis.

Thanks in advance!

Vee

1. Is there anywhere at CTI that I can swim laps? I don't think that they have a lap pool, but maybe the big pool early in the morning?

Yes in the main pool, in the morning before 10 or 11 am you should be fine.

2. Do they have spin bikes there? I thought that someone had said that they added them with the renovation, but I'm not totally sure. Does anyone know what the schedule is for spin classes?

Yes they have a spin class, I think it is at 9 am.

3. The morning jog/power walk at 8 am: how far do you go and where? Anyone ever done it? Do you know if they will take you on that walk later in the day or on an off day if you request?

You walk down the street and up into the hills, about a hour long. Very nice.

Do you know if they will take you on that walk later in the day or on an off day if you request? Did not ask.

4. Does anyone have a recent activities schedule that they could upload? Yes, I know that it is on the CTI page under "activities" but if it's anything like CSA, the activities on that page are a bit different than what really is happening on a weekly basis.

We have upload what was handed out in July, 2009. They also have a board that listed all the items not listed on these papers.
    Last edited by jon1963; December 31st, 2009 at 01:24 PM.
    Irie Mon

Wow. Jon. You're awesome. It's so funny.... we know CSA like the back of our hands now, and love it so much, but decided that since we are already booked for April, we'd try out another place this fall for a much needed de-stress trip. So now, I feel like a newbie all over again with all kinds of questions about where and who and how and how much.

Thanks for all your answers.

V