Default CSA the first week of May( first timers looking for info)

Hello
    We will be celebrating our honeymoon at CSA. My husband to be and I have never been to Jamaica so ....a few questions for those of you that have been. I was wondering what the weather will be like? Is the resort crowded at that time of year? I've been reading the boards for a little while and am hoping to take some walks on the beach. How close are the other resorts or maybe local shops or bars? If any of you have any other info or advice for two newbies we would love to hear it!
    Last edited by dsl2608; October 30th, 2012 at 11:00 PM.

Have not been in May but the weather should be great. May is after the high season as in the winter months but people travel all year round so hard to say what the occupancy will be.The walk on the beach is fabulous. Turn to the right and there will be Beaches resort and Cosmo's restraunt which has great seafood. Other than that not much. Turn left and a long beach walk with many little bars and shops. CSA is a great choice. Enjoy.

The first week in May has always been great for us. Low crowds and sunny skys. You can easily walk to Margaritaville from CSA. Just go to the beach and head south for about 10 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by dsl2608 View Post
    Hello
    We will be celebrating our honeymoon at CSA. My husband to be and I have never been to Jamaica so ....a few questions for those of you that have been. I was wondering what the weather will be like? Is the resort crowded at that time of year? I've been reading the boards for a little while and am hoping to take some walks on the beach. How close are the other resorts or maybe local shops or bars? If any of you have any other info or advice for two newbies we would love to hear it!
    We have been twice in May. Both times resort was sold out, lots of honeymooners.

Weather is warm but not unbearable. May begins their rainy season, so it may rain every day but storms are quick and usually in afternoon...perfect for nap time. Or we just stay on beach at bar through the storm.

And yes you can walk in either direction....more to the left

We will be going the 2nd week in May. Are you planning any excursions away from the resort? We have never been to Jamaica and can't wait to go!