Default Montego Bay Lodging

Our Couples vacation is scheduled to start April 3rd...Due to Airline issues we will be arriving in Montego Bay on the morning of the 2nd...We plan on spending the night there as we have to fly on the red eye and will have our parents along. Does anyone have any suggestions on a clean, safe, inexpensive place there...Thanks so much...

Quote Originally Posted by erdmann5 View Post
    Our Couples vacation is scheduled to start April 3rd...Due to Airline issues we will be arriving in Montego Bay on the morning of the 2nd...We plan on spending the night there as we have to fly on the red eye and will have our parents along. Does anyone have any suggestions on a clean, safe, inexpensive place there...Thanks so much...
    I can recommend the most wonderful B&B in Montego Bay.Clean. secure, beautiful garden etc. We have stayed there and have recommended it to several Message Board members and have always been sent emails thanking us for introducing them to this place. They are also found on Tripadvisor, so you can check out reviews and photos. If interested, I can send all info to your email.

erdmann5,

While I don't have any recommendations on motels in Montego Bay, I would suggest going to tripadvisor and going through their reviews. I'm a member of tripadvisor and find the reviews by other travelers, sometimes help us make our decisions. Here is the link on motels in Montego Bay. Montego Bay All Inclusive Resorts & Hotels: 62 Hotels | TripAdvisor I hope this will help you. Also, try the search button on this board and see if this brings up motels too. Good luck!