Default We miss Jamaica..

Just visited CSA for our 10th anniversary and we're back now but I feel homesick now. lol. It was an incredible week and the staff was amazing.. we're already making plans to return..

Thanks CSA, for making it a truly memorable week!

Name:  617138_10151234785563366_1545009868_o.jpg
Views: 534
Size:  206.4 KB

That is the only cure.....go back Home to CSA or even CN, or CSS, or CTI...they all make for a super tonic...

Welcome to the Couples Family littleladies1978! We're headed back home on Dec. 1st to celebrate my 60th birthday. This will be our third trip to CSA and we miss it every day! Good luck with the homesickness because it's very difficult to shake. Once you make your plans are made for the next trip the anticipation will be aweful, in a good way of course. Now you can fully understand the saying, "Once you go you know!" Enough said...
    Steve

I know what you mean. It always take us about 2 weeks to get to get use to being back home.

I feel the same way. It was our first time to couples and went to CSA for our honeymoon 10/21 - 10/28 and waking up back home on the 29th was a sad day. I still dream almost nightly of being at CSA.

My answer to homesickness is a cup of Jablum coffee(hot,blonde,and sweet..like me...lol) a small camp fire and my IceBlock video live from the Seven Mile Beach at CSA. I do love Jamaica. My hubby just laughs at me but a girls got to do what a girls got to do. I am thinking of projecting IceBlock onto a big screen to make it more life like.
    Name:  imagejpeg_2.jpg
Views: 499
Size:  53.0 KB

Why are so many players addicted to the contents in the dungeons. Firstly, you can get better weapons and gears there. Once you have participated in the fight and made contribution to the team, you will get better wow weapons than what you can get in the normal leveling up models. Secondly, you do not need to look for your team members, as it is made by the system automatically. If you have abundant wow gold to get some better gears, you will be more efficiently doing quests in the dungeons. You will not only upgrade fast, but also rich wow rewards will be there for you.

Quote Originally Posted by jojohuahua View Post
    Why are so many players addicted to the contents in the dungeons. Firstly, you can get better weapons and gears there. Once you have participated in the fight and made contribution to the team, you will get better wow weapons than what you can get in the normal leveling up models. Secondly, you do not need to look for your team members, as it is made by the system automatically. If you have abundant wow gold to get some better gears, you will be more efficiently doing quests in the dungeons. You will not only upgrade fast, but also rich wow rewards will be there for you.

I wonder if that was meant for a different thread LOL

HAHA! I think it was.......

Interesting...

Perhaps a severe case of homesickness?

We fell in love with CSA when we went for our 10 year anniversary too! We have been back one time and will go again next year. I look at the message boards to get my fill of Couples because it's addictive. It's total paradise. So glad you found it. CSA rocks!

I cry every time we leave CSA We got married there on the beach 15 years ago and this past April was our 6th trip home. We have already made reservations for August 2013 for my husbands 50th birthday, CAN NOT WAIT!!!!! But I do have to say this message board does helps but also makes you homesick

Just back from Disney. Not close to the same vacation as CSA. Soo, we booked CSA for our 6th time. The only cure is to book.

Life is good

We got home late Tuesday night from our 34 trip to CTI. As I stood on the balcony of our room on our last day, I could feel the angst. It's been the same since our first trip in 1995. And even though we will be returning to CTI in April, I still get that empty, nauseating feeling every time we leave there.

First of all, the pier at the island. For the time being, they really didn't know how long it would be before rebuilding the dock, the hundreds of sandbags have been packed and stacked. Actually, they built and rebuilt the the configuration three times before finally getting it right.

The beach has just about returned to normal. A lot of the sand that washed up near Bayside, has already started to move back to the other end of the beach. There was a tremendous amount of debris for the first four days we were there. It was a big job to get rid of all that junk.

There was one incident that I will not forget for a long time.
    We were having dinner at Bayside Sunday night. I just happened to turn my head a little to the left, and I could see this couple sitting right behind us. The man was slumped over in his chair, his face close to the table. His fingers were in his mouth. His girlfriend was asking him if he bit something or broke something in his mouth. He didn't respond. At that moment, she had the worst look of terror on her face that I have ever seen. She yelled, "My boyfriend is .........." She never finished her sentence. I heard Syl yell "Heimlich, Heimlich". By that time I was already behind the man, lifting him a little, and doing the Heimlich maneuver. Suddenly, he stopped chocking on whatever it was in his throat, sat down and tried to regain his composure. There was another guest that also came to the table to help, as well as, three or four of the staff.
    And then it was over. The whole thing took only moments to transpire. It seemed a lot longer than that to me.
    The following day, Jarrod and Kellie were married at four in the afternoon. I saw them when they were taking pictures later on. Both of them were very happy that it turned out as well as it did. So was I. I was shaking a lot for the rest of the night. Sometimes life comes at you so fast that you don't even have time to think. You just react.
    I told Kellie that this will make a wonderful story for their grand kids.

Great job Richie! We are very proud to have you and Syl as out friends.
    Don and Cindy

Thanks Don. We're looking forward to seeing you both in April.