Default CSA May 5 - 12, 2013 - We are Newbies!!! NEED ADVISE!

Hubby and I will be staying at CSA in an Ocean Front Veranda May 5-12! I can hardly contain myself! Any Advice would be greatly appreciated. We will be celebrating our Anniversary and we have a couple friends joining us!
    What MUST we do and what should we avoid!
    Hope to see you in this magical place in about 6 months!
    Last edited by kat65; November 9th, 2012 at 11:31 AM.

Hi Kat, congratulations on your anniversary and choosing csa! I don't want to dampen your excitement but your room catagory is a ocean veranda suite. No "front" in the name. They are tucked behind the beachfront rooms and only a minute from the beach. Awesome room by the way.
    Try all the great restaurants, take a hobie cat lesson, don't miss the catamaran cruise, it's always fun. Bring a few dollars for the crew as they aren't couples employees.
    Attend the friday night beach party and the bonfire on the beach. Not sure what night that is.
    Be sure and stroll seven mile beach to your left to go shopping and grab a beer or two at the bars along the way. You will run into vendors and a simple no thanks will do.
    The sunsets are unbelievable so don't forget your camera! I hope you guys have a great trip.

Post your question on the main board and you will get alot more responses.

Thanks so much softail19! Those are some great tips! And thanks for the room correction! Did I tell you that we are Newbies Lol!

Thanks so much softail19! Great tips! Thanks for the room correction also...did I tell you I was a newbie? Lol
    Also thanks for the tip about posting on the main board...I did that as well!

Always like to help the newbies. I always get excited for newbies as I know what you're in for! Have a great trip