Default CSS Margaritaville ??

Hi all - I'm pretty sure I've asked before but is anyone just returning from or just going to CSS? We'll be arriving on 10/5, a Monday, which is also the scheduled Margaritaville trip @ CSS. The online schedule indicates that it is at 11 p.m. - just trying to clarify if that is the departure time ... I want to make sure that we don't miss that trip...thanks in advance for any help you can give. Thanks!!

Kristie & Tim

Default yes the time is 11pm

we arrived at CSS 5 pm on a monday....dead tired we were up almost 24 hrs....but hey should we go to margaritaville at 11pm ? well WHAT WOULD JIMMY BUFFET DO. so we had another beer ,and we went with 10 other couples from css.8 young couples, 2 plus us made 3 old couples..(cool we did not want to be the only one's going.)....if your a parrothead go in the day time when it's a margaritaville, been to all 3 in JA I like the day time.at night it was dancehall/hip-hop spring break time...it was cool for an hour or so...took a cab back to css 10$ us,, the ballon bar was still open so we went for a night cap and hung out for awhile...next morning we said that was a good first day.

yes, the 11 pm is the departure time for the bus to Margaritaville.

Excellent thanks for your help!! Can't wait for the trip!!!
    Kristie & Tim
    CN '99,'04,'06,'07,'09
    COR '00
    CSS 10/5/09 - 10/10/09

Missing the trip to margaritaville and the overpriced cheeseburger would really be no loss to me. Unless youre a die hard Buffet fan that has to see every location It doesnt live up to the hype.

In the evening it is turned into a hiphop dance club, NOT a laid back buffet type vibe at all.

thanks for the heads up. maybe we'll be skipping this one. :-)
    Kristie & Tim
    CN '99,'04,'06,'07,'09
    COR '00
    CSS 10/5/09 - 10/10/09

I say skip it, especially on your first night. Why take a bus to an over-hyped tourist trap and buy over-priced, watered-down drinks when you can sit at the balloon bar (or in a hot tub, or on the beach, or on your balcony) and enjoy wonderful cocktails and/or food without having to break out the wallet or hold your ears to have a conversation?