Half a day down and no sun today. The wind is going to be with us for a while. They had to cancel the wedding that was scheduled for the island. She was pretty bummed out. They went to plan B. I have no idea what that is.
A whole bunch of rooms on the second and third floors of the main buklding are out of commision. They're working on the air conditioning units in the cieling. They said it should all be back together in a few weeks or less.

They had ten men filling sand bags to be brought over to the island. The new pier is taken out by Sandy. Getting those bags over there today, is going to be a problem witht high wind and rough waters.

All the familiar faces are still here. That's another reason that we keep coming back. We have to see family. I love it.

There has been some beach erosion, mostly down near the volley ball area. The new beach has been created down near Bayside. It's the constant ebb and flow that keeps everything in motion. I full expect the beach to be back to normal by next April.

Everything else is just the way you left it, except that we are here and you are not. Sorry.

We have toked and toasted to everyone, and will continue to do so. It's the least I can do.

Until next time.