Default Shuttle even when flying with airmiles?

I know that the Couples website says that the airport transfer to resorts (we will be staying at CSS) is included; but I just wanted to double check.... It is included even if we fly using air miles, right? Or do we have to book a flight/hotel combo package to get use of the free shuttle?

Thanks!

It is included in the AI. It does not matter how you book. All is good.
    Linda

It is included even if you did not book it through couples. After passing through Immigrations and Customs, walk down the hallway turn left and go to the corner where you will be greeted at the Couples Lounge, they will take and tag your bags, get your names, and you will have time for a red stripe or two, bathroom break and then they will whisk you away to paradise.

yes, ground transportation from the airport in Montego Bay to the resorts is included no matter how you got to Mobay.

It's included . Doesn't matter who you book with.

However you book your stay at any of the Couples resorts the stuttle is included.

Hi JennLax22,
    No matter how you get to Jamaica, paid for your ticket or used miles, once you arrive at the Couples Lounge in Montego Bay, your shuttle trip to CSS or any Couples Resort is covered! No worries!!!

One Love!

Right, its a benefit provided by Couples, not any airlines.

Yes the shuttle is still included. We always book flight and resort separately. Just one more reason Couples stands out above the rest

Quote Originally Posted by JennLax22 View Post
    I know that the Couples website says that the airport transfer to resorts (we will be staying at CSS) is included; but I just wanted to double check.... It is included even if we fly using air miles, right? Or do we have to book a flight/hotel combo package to get use of the free shuttle?

Thanks!
    Your reservation at Couples includes your airport transfer both ways. It literally doesn't matter how you book the trip.

We always use my frequent flyer miles and book our air and resort separately. No problem, mon, the shuttle is still there for you. Just be sure to do the pre-check in so that the resort knows what flight you will be arriving on and when.

That's amazing - very few resorts that we have found include the transporation no matter how you book. Thanks everyone! We are officially heading to CSS on July 1!

The shuttle is included but a tip for the driver would be appreciated. It's an hour and a half drive on average so we do 5-10 bucks per person. I think it's worth that. Have a great trip.