Default CN Here We Come!!

We finally booked the last leg of our Couples "Grand Slam!!"
    CN January 19-26 with our dear friends Kathy and Mike that we met on our first trip to Couples back in 2009 (CSA)
    This will be our 4th Couples vacation with them and we cannot wait to experience a new Couples resort!

Save us a 'Bob Marley' we arrive on 20th for two weeks....... irie mon...

My wife and I will be at CN Jan 16-24. First time to Jamaica

Quote Originally Posted by Filanza View Post
    Save us a 'Bob Marley' we arrive on 20th for two weeks....... irie mon...
    In all the trips we have taken to Jamaica, we have yet to drum up the courage to try a Bob Marley!

We will be there 5-19 January.

Zutmin, look forward to meeting you, Marnies, are you going to be my voice of reason, as a newbie I will take your lead, are they that lethal ?

my wife and i will be visiting CN january 17-24 for our honeymoon. our first trip to jamaica. feel free to come say hi. she's a pretty redhead and i'm a younger looking guy that appears to be balding way too fast for his age!

We will be there Jan13 - 20. First time CN but 4th time Couples. Marnie, try just a shot first!!

We will be there jan 5-12! We will warm up the seats at the poolbar for you and make sure franklyn gets you your Bob Marleys! Your gonna love it at CN!

I can't wait to hear all about your trip. I am interested in hearing your favorite parts of each of the four resorts, which is your favorite resort, and why.

OK chasandpeg, I will report in when we get home. They are all so different, it is hard to pick just one.
    I spoke with the hubby and we have agreed to try just one Bob Marley on this trip. We have witnessed many people miss dinner after having these and that is just not going to happen to us! The food at Couples is wayyyyyy too good to miss!

Marnie and Dave-You'll be able to handle the Bob Marley-no problem mon. Watched one guy do 3 flaming ones one night. I shook his hand and told him this would be the last thing he remembers for two days just befor he did his third one.

Is it mandatory to drink the shot with a straw to count? This year I had a difficult time with it because I couldn't throw it down the hatch. - Either way, try without the straw and don't do the shot at right after breakfast - my buddy's wife did one with me then threw up her fried bammy by the nice towel lady at the CN swim up bar! We cleaned it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Illini View Post
    Marnie and Dave-You'll be able to handle the Bob Marley-no problem mon. Watched one guy do 3 flaming ones one night. I shook his hand and told him this would be the last thing he remembers for two days just befor he did his third one.
    Mike, you are tooooo funny! You have to promise to have them with us after dinner one night. Kath, this means you too!!

Just booked today!!! coming back to CN!!! 1st time we've ever gone back to a vacation resort as we normally like to try new places! We missed CN too much!

we'll be there 1/16 - 1/26 Tim & Sarah with our good friends Jim & Shelly!

Keep an eye out for us at the piano bar and say hello!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ts1067 View Post
    Just booked today!!! coming back to CN!!! 1st time we've ever gone back to a vacation resort as we normally like to try new places! We missed CN too much!

we'll be there 1/16 - 1/26 Tim & Sarah with our good friends Jim & Shelly!

Quote Originally Posted by chasandpeg View Post
    I can't wait to hear all about your trip. I am interested in hearing your favorite parts of each of the four resorts, which is your favorite resort, and why.
    Be prepared to be asked this kind of question by everyone you meet while you are there. Jen and I just completed our own Grand Slam two weeks ago (it truly sucks to be back home), and the most common conversation starter was "First time here?", to which we explained that it was our first time to CN, but that we had seen the other 3 properties, and this was the last one on the Tour. After hearing that, the follow up question will be the same as the one above. Everyone will want to know which one is your favourite, and why.

And for the record, our sentiments mirror yours exactly! When people at CN found out we had been to all 4 properties, they always asked which one was our favourite, and neither Jen or I could give an answer. They are all just too good to be able to pick one over the other! As you mentioned, each property has something (many things actually) that we loved, and we would have no problems at all returning to any of them. We started at CSA, then went to CSS, and then on to CTI and finished with CN.

If there is one thing that Couples does better then anyone else, is the consistency in level of service that they offer at each Resort, and how special they make you feel. It makes picking a favourite property difficult, because in more ways then you'd think, they are all the same. We've been to all 4 properties, and each time we felt like we were coming home, even though we had never been to that location before.

The hardest choice we had to make (and I'm sure it will be for you guys as well) was which one to return to first. When booking for 2013, we decided to lock in our prices before the end of Oct, which meant we had to choose a property having only seen CSA, CSS and CTI. We ended up picking CSS as our first return property, but that's not to say it was our favourite. We met some amazing people at CN this trip, who are also repeaters, and we would very much like to return to CN at the same time as them, but the timing just didn't work out.

Anyways, congrats on your trip!

Jay and Jen;
    I couldnt agree more. Couples has perfected the beach vacation for all of us, and spoiled us in the process. It is no longer a decision of where to go on vacation but which Couples to go to.
    We have been to 3 of the 4 so far, with a couple of trading places days at CN. I can honestly say that we found a lot of differences between the resorts.
    CSA is our favourite for beach and nightlife. We love the fact that they have a place for a sit down breakfast as well, some things just dont work on a buffet like eggs benedict. Ultimate Chocolate is fantastic too.
    We love the nude beach so our choice for that is CSS hands down. The views from the room are incredible and the food was outstanding. The nightlife was disappointing as things seemed to wrap up by 11 which is early for us.
    Truthfully, CTI was just not for us. Didnt like the rooms, the beach or the nightlife at all. That said, we found the service at CTI to be head and shoulders above all the other resorts.
    I cant wait to try CN for the first time. We know the nude beach is not as private as CSS and has no pool but I am sure there will be other things that we will find outstanding.
    We are lucky to have met friends on our first trip to Couples back in 2009 at CSA. We have been vacationing with them ever since and will be at CN with them this year too!!

So looking forward to arriving on 20th January.... Please come and say hi, we'll be the nervous looking 'Brits' looking like fish out of water...... eek.... anyone else diving ?

Filanza;
    We arrive on the 19th and will be looking for you on the 20th! How about the piano bar after dinner?????? Say, 10ish or whenever the piano player starts. Can't wait to meet you and there is no reason to be nervous! We will be with Mike and kathy, aka Illini on this message board. Just look for the blonde and the lady with the beautiful white hair.

Hi Marnies, We will head for the piano bar after dinner, our flight lands at about 5 p.m. We will be probably jetlagged but still going... are you on facebook? If so just add me Fiona Kempsell and we can keep in touch.... Really looking forward to meeting you... and even more lookiing forward to our vacation

Quote Originally Posted by Marnies View Post
    Mike, you are tooooo funny! You have to promise to have them with us after dinner one night. Kath, this means you too!!
    It's a deal. I've already got the Pepcid AC on stand by. I haven't carried my wife over my shoulder out of a bar in years (we were just dating then 27+).

I would pay to see that Mike!!!!!

We (3 couples) will be at from 11.1 to 21.01.13. I'm going for diving. We are from Russia. See you there!