Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default January 2013 Who is going?????

We will be at CN January 19-26
    This is our 4th Couples vacation and our final leg of the Couples Grand Slam.
    Our dear friends Kathy and Mike from Illinois are joining us again!
    Would love to meet more people, please introduce yourselves and include a photo if you like!

Marnie and Dave
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi Marnies, We arrive January 20th - February 3rd..... Not sure how to include a photo. Tell me if I've done it....
    .Name:  405206_10150991521966028_536124211_n.jpg
Views: 699
Size:  107.6 KB

Hi Filanza!
    We will look for you when we arrive. Couples is amazing and You are going to have the time of your life there!

We will be there January 15th thru the 25th. This is our third trip back to CN and we can't wait to go back!

Name:  Jamica.jpg
Views: 694
Size:  18.9 KB

Mary & I(Duane) will be arriving January 24th thru the 29th. Name:  Copy (2) of Duane & Mary dressed for dinner.jpg
Views: 695
Size:  301.6 KB

Hi Marnies,

We will be at CN 13 thru 20 January. Looking forward to having at least a drink with you before we leave!Name:  Us.jpg
Views: 660
Size:  223.8 KB

Look forward to meeting you guys, getting soooo excited..

Name:  03991134-1.jpg
Views: 647
Size:  156.9 KB
    We will be at CN January 19 - 26 - can't wait to see our good friends Marnie & Dave!!!

My wife and I will be at CN January 12-19. It is for our honeymoon and we are super excited to get there.. We have never been so I am sure we are in for a great honeymoon and relaxation.. I look forward to maybe running into a few of you couples down there... It is exciting to read how many times couples have been there and how they keep returning to one of the resorts.

We will be at CN January 26 - February 2. Can't wait! Doug & Lori. Name:  IMG_2584 small.jpg
Views: 553
Size:  216.9 KB

Prairiedog................. how are you with a camera ? Renewing our vows on 29th.......... our witnesses are chosen !!!!!!!!!!! as long as you stand us a Bob Marley afterwards !!!!

Hi all,
    Jan 16-26 - 2nd time to CN!! Can't wait to get there and meet everyone!

Name:  Jamaica 2010.jpg
Views: 535
Size:  287.0 KB

Looks like a great bunch for our trip! Cant wait to get there and meet you all!!!!

We will be at CN 1-26/2-3!!! Second time to CN! Tried CSA last year and loved CSA too! Really don't think it matters which one you choose. Both have awesome drinks,food,beach,entertainment,etc....

Dave and Donna from Syracuse, NY, Tara and Eric from Iowa and Tammy and Pete from Wisconsin will be there January 18th. 18 inches of snow in Syracuse and its being to look a lot like Jamaica.

I'm pretty good with a camera. We can be your witnesses, but no Bob Marley's for us!

Scott & Jan from Toronto will be there from Jan 3 to Jan 27 we have been going to couples for many years.. Golf anyone!!

Sounds like a good fun crowd going...... 23 sleeps and counting, and sadly I'm becoming a message board stalker... eek...... Anyone around on Friday January 25th we're booked on the one love bus being collected at CN at 2.20pm.... Message Lenbert Williams direct at bananaznegril@hotmail.com from what I've heard it's well worth it to see some 'real Jamaica' and after the fantastic welcome we had in St Lucia when we 'stayed local' probably a great thing to do....

My husband and I will be going Jan. 16-20. This is our first trip to Couples and we are so excited! Maybe we will meet some of you while we are there! C

My husband and I will be at CN Jan.22 thru the 29th! This will be our first trip to Couples Resorts, Our first all Inclusive and our first trip without children( we are excited to NOT go to Disney this year) We will be renewing our vows on Friday the 25th. Getting excited, I have already started packing (23 days to go) and i find myself reading and rereading the message boards! We Look forward to drinks with everyone and leaving Michigan and the foot of snow we have!

We will be there Jan 22 to the 29th and my husband is an avid golfer!

OK. The meetup spot shall be the piano bar!!!! There is either a sing along or a disco party there every night. If if is anything like the one at CSA it should be great!!!! Can't wait to meet everyone. Just say you are so and so from the message board!!!!!!

Hi Marnies,
    You get to CN on 19 January which is our last night so hope you can make the piano bar that evening after you journey! Otherwise it will probably be goodbyes at breakfast. Don't think we will need to introduce ourselves as sure you will recognise us from past years!!!

We will be the tired looking couple, Christmas our busiest time, we both work in the tourist industry. I'm a travel agent, think everyone is booking a getaway at the moment !!! bag packing commences on 13th !!!! otherwise I'm going to run out of time !!! see you in the piano bar on 20th Marnies and if we don't make it that night see you on 21st !!

Quote Originally Posted by Marnies View Post
    We will be at CN January 19-26
    This is our 4th Couples vacation and our final leg of the Couples Grand Slam.
    Our dear friends Kathy and Mike from Illinois are joining us again!
    Would love to meet more people, please introduce yourselves and include a photo if you like!

Marnie and Dave
    Hi Marnie
    We have met before when we were at Swept Away. We are going to Couples Negril on Jan 25th to 30th then over to Swept Away until Feb 6th. Look forward to seeing you again.
    Kathy and Steve

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast