Default Get in the mood for Couples Resorts. New videos now available for viewing

Greetings to all:

We now have 5 videos available: A general "brand" video and one of each of our four resorts. Happy viewing!

Let us know what you think...

Couples Resorts Videos

Couples Resorts

Very nice! Can't wait to 'Go and know' ...

Brenda
    CSS Oct. 2013

Great videos. Just a little hard to share on Facebook. Here's what I had to do.

1) Right click on the desired video
    2) Click on "Copy video URL"
    3) Paste (control-V) into the Facebook “What’s on your mind?” box.

[
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

They are the most wonderful thing to watch during a long day. Now I don't have to wait for a random commercial when I want/need to see Jamaica. I can log in anytime and dream about being in Jamica with my wife when I need to relax.

I can't wait to share these with everyone. They really show why we go to Couples and Jamiaca.
    Last edited by bowmanswell; November 13th, 2012 at 12:38 AM.
    Mark & Sylvia

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    Greetings to all:

We now have 5 videos available: A general "brand" video and one of each of our four resorts. Happy viewing!

Let us know what you think...

Couples Resorts Videos
    Hi Randy
    This link just takes me back to the home page. I'm probably just being dim after a long day at work, but where are the videos?
    Thanks
    Sarah

Would love to see these - but we in the UK just get thrown onto the front page of the Couples UK site when we click on the link!

Wow! Will be there 26 days....yippee!

Can't play them on mobile devices

Great videos!

I've been to CN and CSA and thought they were pretty accurate. My wife and I are off to tower island in march for the first time and it was really nice to get a preview, because we weren't exactly sure we wanted to give up the great beaches in Negril. Still, from the video, it looks like we did the right thing.

One thing though... Get someone with an iPad to try to find these videos...it can be done, but it's a miserable experience. No one is even going to know they are here unless they are looking for them.

Thanks though... I loved them.

I'm in the uk and get thrown to the couples.co.uk homepage too. It gets very frustrating when people post links and I can't follow them is there any way I can stop that happening? Or are us Brits banned from the .com site? Lol x

LOVE THE SAN SOUCI VIDEO!!!! I think the best part was recognizing faces..... we have come to love san souci and with each visit we are welcomed home by our friends. Thank you for includeing the "real" staff and not just actors. Looking forward to travels in 2013.
    cindy & chuck randall

Please Please Please sort out the links from the UK there is soooo much we cant view or access and this video link is one of them

Another plea from the UK to add to the list...
    Can this be sorted out please? Thanks!

Why the discrimanation against us Brits?? We want to share the fun and be taken away from gloomy November UK to our Couples paradise - PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE allow us to access the link - pretty, pretty please!!

Mad about tennis

for the brits! look under gallery on the main page and you will see video

I second all the above!!!! Please let us in.........................it's cold out here in the UK.

Dear all UK visitors!

You can view the videos on the UK website by clicking here: video - Couples Resorts

Or alternatively, they can be accessed from the main menu by navigating to Gallery --> Video

We hope you like them and bring short relief to this miserable cold snowy weather!

With best wishes,
    Couples Resorts team UK

I don't know how other brits have got on but when I go to the link suggested in Couples Resorts team UK there is still only one old video! No sign of the 5 new ones!!

Apologies to all UK visitors, we experienced a technical 'hiccup' but we can confirm the new videos are now **definitely** live on the UK website.

Couples new videos

We hope they start your weekend with a smile :-)

With best wishes
    Couples Resorts team UK

Have now managed to find the new videos and, after viewing them, January can not come soon enough.