Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Green Bay Packer Fans

Are there other Packer fans out there? We will be at CTI for the 11/25/ 2012 game and CSS for the 12/2 game. Hoping to find other fans to watch the games together. Let us know if you are interested. GO PACK GO!

The Packers play the Sunday night game on 11/25; because that is a nationally televised game, you will be able to see it. However, on 12/02, the Packers play the Vikings at one o'clock, so it's not likely that you'll be able to see the game. The stations that air at the Couples Resorts are from a Miami affiliate, and it's not likely that Miami would air the Packers-Vikings game. My guess is that you will be able to watch the Dolphins-Patriots game on CBS at one o'clock and then the Buccaneers-Broncos game at 4:05 pm on Fox. You might get lucky if Fox airs a one o'clock game in that area, but I wouldn't consider it guaranteed.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

We will be at CSS on 12/2. We are big Packer fans since we have lived in Wisconsin all our lives. The only problem is the game is early afternoon, and takes into our beach time. Not sure if we will be watching the game, or just going to try and catch bits and pieces. Where are you from? We live in Loyal, a very small town in the central part of the state.
    Linda

Hi Lindad-

We are from Appleton. We befriended Clive the SSB saxe player last trip. He is crazy about the Packers. My husband and I thought of watching the game with Clive at Margarittaville. Apparently there are tvs outside. You are welcome to join us. Nothing set in stone- just knocking ideas around.

Use this link to see a map of every week's TV coverage. They usually post by Tuesday of each week.

Tuckersmom, no wonder you a such a big Packer fan, can't be anything else when you live that close. My brother also lives in Appleton. Loyal is about 20 miles northwest of Marshfield. I'll have to discuss leaving SSB during the afternoon with my husband since the 2nd is his birthday. When do you arrive at CSS?
    Linda

Thanks.

We'd be up for watching Sunday nights game, somewhere. Arriving at CSS on 11/23. We'll be travling back home on the 2nd. It would be nice not to miss two games. My wife is a huge packer fan! Won't be long now

going to CSA for the super bowl again GO PACK GO!!!!! much love to CSA from the three little birds from Milwaukee

We will be at CTI but we can find a place to watch together. We get to CTI on 11/24 and we will do some checking on where it will be televised. So lets stay in touch.

Ok will try to post this again. We get to CSS on 11/27. Can understand you not wanting to leave SSB having just got there.
    let us know if you change your minds. We will check the boards on sun. morning. See you in paradise. Ya mon!

Lets hope its to watch the Packers win another super bowl!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuckersmom View Post
    Are there other Packer fans out there? We will be at CTI for the 11/25/ 2012 game and CSS for the 12/2 game. Hoping to find other fans to watch the games together. Let us know if you are interested. GO PACK GO!
    Huge Packer fan, we live 1hour north of Green Bay. When at CTI find Kirk the bellman. He loves the Packers. I brought him an Aaron Rodgers jersey two years ago. We were at CSS for our last Super Bowl win. I'm also a share holder. Hope to watch us win the Super Bowl in Jamaica in Feb.

we will be sure to meet Kirk and maybe introduce him to Clive from CSS. They can form a Jamaican fan group. Ya mon-GO PACK GO! Thanks and have fun watching the Pack in the Super Bowl.

We'll be at CTI for Super Bowl this year and would love to see the packers in it while we watch in paradise!!!! GO PACK!!!!

I am LOVING that there are so many of us Packers fans on this board! WI native here, and my husband has been here since he was about 14 (he's a Steelers fan, but I love him anyway!). We won't be in Jamaica for any of the games, but I hope you guys can get together to watch. Go Pack Go!

Quote Originally Posted by jamaican_junkie View Post
    Name:  Good bad ugly.jpg
Views: 1877
Size:  45.6 KB
    That's cute, but I think you mixed up the first and third helmets. It should be Good-Packers, Bad-Bears, and Ugly-Vikings. OK maybe this year we can adjust my line up and change the Bears and Vikings around. (LOL)

What is really strange is I know a household where one is a Packer fan, one a Bears fan and one a Viking fan. That must be a real interesting time on Sundays.
    Linda

Quote Originally Posted by jamaican_junkie View Post
    Name:  Good bad ugly.jpg
Views: 1877
Size:  45.6 KB
    Ya Mon! Vikings !

Life is good Name:  JAMAICA.gif
Views: 1090
Size:  7.6 KB

I have a request. the packer fans last time were way too quiet so this time let's really get loud!!!!!!

Andrew is a big Packer fan at CSS also. He's a bartender mostly everywhere. The last two years (2010 and 2011) the Packer/Viking game was televised nationally while we were there so Terry (my Minnesota born husband) and I (go Pack...I bleed green and gold) wore Packer and Viking t-shirts...you have no idea how many Packer fans are out there!

what a game, one step closer to the big dance, GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!!

For those Packer fans who will be there over Dec 9, you should be able to watch the Sunday night game and see the Lions beat the Packers!

Spending all day in the warm Jamaican sun and then spending the evening watch my Detroit Lions beat up on those Packers would make for just the perfect day!

come on now... we ALL know that the only ones that Detroit beats is themselves...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast