Default Getting there from USA

We normally take an AA flight from Miami to MBJ, then 2 hr drive to San Souci. Has anyone taken the Jet Blue flight out of Ft. Lauderdale to Kingston? I'm not sure Couples provides transportation from that airport??? Just checking and the cost of Jet Blue seems a lot less then AA???

No transfers from Kingston, you're on your own.

Hello,
    We always fly JetBlue from Orlando nonstop to MBJ, so unsure about its service from Ft. Lauderdale. It's usually just short of two hours flight time, and JetBlue's prices are reasonable. I don't think Couples provides transportation to its resorts from Kingston's airport.

Hope this helps.

Have you read any of the stories about Kingston? It is enough to help me decide to fly into MBJ

Quote Originally Posted by suzyQ View Post
    Hello,
    We always fly JetBlue from Orlando nonstop to MBJ, so unsure about its service from Ft. Lauderdale. It's usually just short of two hours flight time, and JetBlue's prices are reasonable. I don't think Couples provides transportation to its resorts from Kingston's airport.

Hope this helps.
    This. We drive from Tampa to Orlando for the direct flight with JetBlue. We get their promo emails and a lot of times can get our flights for <$500 total. Is it possible for you to drive to Orlando the night before? There is a nice hotel in the airport that we've stayed in the night before an early flight.
    Honeymoon @ CSA 2010; CSS 2011 & 2012; CTI June 2013