Default Transfer booking/reservation from CN to CSA?

My wife and I booked 8 nights at Couples Negril for Jan 2013. We booked a 5-night stay and a separate 3-night stay under two different bookings.

My question is whether anyone here can tell me if Couples might be willing to transfer our 3-night stay from Couples Negril to Couples Swept Away. The reservations are paid in full and there appears to be availability at CSA on the nights we would be inquiring about.

FYI, we are booked in a Deluxe Oceanview for our CN stay.

Just thought I'd ask here before posing the question to Couples. Thoughts or experiences with this type of request.

I am sure there will not be a problem moving the reservation as long as they have the availability. All you need to do is call the 800 # or have your TA do it.

I am sure they will try and accomidate you. On a side note, 3 days is not long enough to enjoy CSA, its to spread out, But that's just my opinion and I wasn't ready to leave after 14 days.

They will do it if available, you will just have to pay the difference in price that is being charged now for what room category you want. We changed from CSA to CN and had to pay the difference because the rate had gone up since the time we booked.

We've decided to just enjoy our entire stay at CN. We will utilize the Trading Places program to get a taste of CSA.

Thanks for the comments

Quote Originally Posted by zutmin View Post
    We've decided to just enjoy our entire stay at CN. We will utilize the Trading Places program to get a taste of CSA.

Thanks for the comments
    My wife and I lasted about an hour at CSA before we paid for a cab and headed back to CN...

We feel spoiled, at home, and welcome at CN. We felt "away from home" at CSA

We LOVED CSA! We were able very easily to switch our booking from CN to CSA. I love the staff at CN but CSA is so much healthier, more active and awesome diving! More night life choices and food choices. Whatever suits you, they will be happy to switch you!

My wife and I spent about 4 hours at CSA before cabbing back to CN (and switching our next trip back to CN). Everyone's preference works best for themselves. As much as I would love to try every resort, I would always feel as if I was cheating myself of another CN stay.