Default Two choices: Help, please!

Hello, all. We have been to CSA twice, but we are heading to the Ocho Rios side this time. We can choose between CTI in an Ocean Deluxe Room OR CSS in a one-bedroom ocean front suite. What would you choose and why? We need to book by Wednesday. I'm SO excited because I didn't think we'd be able to afford to go this year! It's been a couple years since we've been to CSA, and although we are going to really miss being there, we are excited to experience another one in the family. Thank you for any help you can give us!
    Lisa

We have been to CN, CSS and just returned from CTI

We liked CTI better, the staff was over the top friendly, the restaurants were awesome. CSS was nice but we were really impressed with CTI.

I would have to go with CTI, it is probably my favorite Couples! We fell in love with the style of the resort, the food IMO is the BEST in the chain and the staff, well the staff is simply phenomenal!

The views from the ODR will be to die for as well.

Why we will not go to CSS is all of those steps! I mean the resort is beautiful but since I am not going on vacation to train for a marathon I just cannot get into all those steps and hills....LOL

Both rooms are wonderful, just different. I would love either category. I would make my decision based on what resort CTI, or CSS, calls to you !
    PS- LOVE both resorts !

Both the Deluxe Ocean Room (CTI) and One Bedroom Ocean Suite (CSS) are excellent choices (we've stayed in both). However, given the choice, we'd pick CSS as the view from the cliffs, are way better than those on the far end of building 5 at CTI. In addition, there is ample room to roam at CSS with only limited places to explore at CTI. CSS is spread-out, like CSA, except with stairs and more of a view overlooking the ocean. All that being said, we wouldn't turn down a stay at either resort...even though we were just there this past year (which seems like an eternity ago).

Enjoy your stay at whichever resort you choose!

Bart & Bug

Been to both but would choose CSS. We like the layout and the feel of CSS much better. The staff is great at both.

We like CSS a lot better than CTI. It's going to have to be your decision. Don't go by 2 or 3 posts on this thread.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Css!

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

As steps are not my thing, CTI has been our choice for 11 years. We loved it before the renovation and adore it even more now. You will love any Couples choice. I say, CTI!!!