Thread: February 2013

Default February 2013

Hi
    We are visiting from London, UK arriving for 2 weeks on 3rd February. Would love to know who else is out there at that time.
    Hope to see some of you there.
    Julie & Steve

[FONT=Century Gothic]Hi, Julie and Steve! Tom and Beverly will see you during second week. We meet friends here at Couples Tower Isle every year, because it's the very best place in the world! We arrive for our two weeks on Feb. 11th. We come from Michigan. Meet with friends from the UK as well as Canada and Michigan' Upper Penninsula. I hope we are able to meet you both.

Hi Beverly, we'll look out for you and Tom. We are easy to recognise as Steve is really tall, and well I am not. We'll probably play about 6 rounds of golf and Tom and /or you are welcome to join us.

Anyone else out at CTI in february?

Julie

Hi all! We're making our first visit to CTI Feb 7 to 12 (now wondering if we shouldn't have booked a little longer!). Hope to meet some of you then!

Ken & Kathy

We will be "Going Home" from Feb. 19 until the 28th. Cant wait. Need some of that sun only the island can provide. Looking forward to meeting some new friends again. When we were here last year we got remarried so this time all we are going to do is let our hair down and relax. Ok maybe some diving as well. Love those guys in the dive shop.
    Rob & Shannon

We have just booked Feb 6th 14th at CTI then over to CSA. (then realised we are transferring on Valentines day ... d'oh)

Hope to see you there
    Kevin and Sylvie
    Newcastle, England

We'll be joining you from Feb 9 thru Feb 16. We've never been to Jamaica before so we are excited to do everything!

See you there!
    Meredith and Laurent
    Swansboro, NC

We will be at CTI from 5-12. looking forward to getting away from the deep freeze we are having in Canada and doing some scuba diving. Unsure about golf or the island, but you never know. Looking forward to making new friends, come say hello to me and my wife. I'm easy enuf to recognize big tattoo's and a rediculously long beard. See you soon but not soon enuf
    Derek & Sheri