Default night time at cti ?

we arrive at cti on the 19th of sep, our first trip to couples, is there much to do in the evenings, we know it's not a rowdy resort, but we like to have fun, meet new people and usually stay up quite late, we r not exactly youngsters anymore, but still like to have a great time.is there dancing in the evenings and beach partys ?, cant wait,just 6 more days.

They have nightly shows in the patio and they have a piano lounge. Different shows and activity's every night.
    Irie Mon

Sue and Dave, we will be there the day before you. Ralph and I are usually up for the evening show and go to the piano bar after that, we like to have fun and need others to have fun with. I know you are celebrating 29th anniversary, we are celebrating 27th so we should have a great time, can't wait to enjoy a great vacation!!!

we're in our early 30s, and were concerned about the same thing!!...arriving on 20th. I can't help but get the idea that CTI may be a little slow..and 'mature' (no offense to anyone), but that's what mature adults bring to the table..civility and respect for others.

we like to party, but for our (honeymoon), wanted our 1st trip to Jamaica to be memorable, quiet and romantic--for us (CTI?!)...but we still want to meet people and have fun as late as we can keep our eyes open!

CTI is as fun as you make it. We have ALWAYS had a blast, we have always met new friends. Hit the piano bar after the entertainment for the evenings. There have been times that we haven't made it back to the room until the wee hours of the morning!!
    Kristen

we were at CN last year. We are going to CTI on the 25th. Our experience was awsome. There are lot of young and old alike. We are all there for the same reason - to enjoy ourselves. We had a blast. We enjoy meeting new folks, sitting around having a cocktail and having fun. We also like to stay out late and hang out. This is not a loud crazy place but so much fun. No matter what the age - I think you will have the time of your life. Hopefully see you guys there.

cuse & tennessee we are sure we will have a great time, just 4 more days for us.Can you dance on the piano bar,lol,we find that great company makes for a great vacation, after reading this board for a short time, we are sure we will have a blast,after the first night, we will be keeping the barman up, cya all there.

Quote Originally Posted by sue & dave View Post
    we arrive at cti on the 19th of sep, our first trip to couples, is there much to do in the evenings, we know it's not a rowdy resort, but we like to have fun, meet new people and usually stay up quite late, we r not exactly youngsters anymore, but still like to have a great time.is there dancing in the evenings and beach partys ?, cant wait,just 6 more days.
    Given how early you'll want to get up, all the activities, all the sun, all the rum punch, and all the romance... I bet you don't stay up NEARLY as late as you think...

Sue & Dave, we will be there waiting for you to arrive from over the big pond, travel safe and we have some packing to do we leave Friday a.m. C U at CTI on Saturday!!

Quote Originally Posted by kelleyjo View Post
    we were at CN last year. We are going to CTI on the 25th. Our experience was awesome. There are lot of young and old alike. We are all there for the same reason - to enjoy ourselves. We had a blast. We enjoy meeting new folks, sitting around having a cocktail and having fun. We also like to stay out late and hang out. This is not a loud crazy place but so much fun. No matter what the age - I think you will have the time of your life. Hopefully see you guys there.
    cya for our last 4 days