Default Hoping for some CSA info not available on the main board....

I posted this on the main board but go zero replies so far. So, I'll try here. Any info appreciated!

What nights does Lenworth (Ultimate) usually play Piano in the Piano Bar? I know he's not there every night and need to know what nights he usually is there.

Thanks much!

I was wondering when the repeaters dinner was scheduled at CSA?....trying to plan out the week.

kycrazies... Last I heard it was Monday nights. It does change from time to time though.

I have posted my question on two different boards and your question is the only reply I have gotten. It's funny. Ultimate is awesome and people rave about him when they come home but they either don't remember what nights they saw him at the Piano Bar or just just don't care to be helpful with the info.
    Oh well....

I think he plays everynight but Sunday and Monday. Repeat dinner is on Monday. You can fine a weeks schedule under inclusions and activies.

ulti is not there on friday nights, usually most other nights, repeaters dinner is in the Patios on monday nights

You'll find Ultimate Chocolate playing the piano on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday at 9PM. On the activities schedule (link provided) he performs at the times listed as "Blazing Piano". http://couples.com/swept-away/activities-schedule.pdf. The last time we were there the repeaters dinner was on Monday.

Awesome! Thanks folks!